website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Wumo said:

I always enjoy watching races on Birds of Prey. Such a great course. Unfortunately I can't watch tomorrows' Downhill live due to work. :(

But Eurosport Player :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Kilde's run was a tense one for Odermatt :yikes::d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Grassmarket said:

Always wonder if they get lessons in Hot Seat etiquette. 

Just make sure you stay warm, hope some other athlete wants to hang out for a while and make sure the sponsor stays visible :p 

Just now, heywoodu said:

But Eurosport Player :cheer: 

I know. ;) I don't actually have Eurosport Player anymore. The Danish version is notorious for its many technical issues. You can watch HBO and Netflix with out much lagging, but when you use Eurosport player it's lagging as f***. Sometimes you can't watch programs live because "We experience technical issue at the moment". 

It's beyond my comprehension why Eurosport Player doesn't work probably here in Denmark. Of course this is what I have experienced with the service, but I do know a couple more people who have tried Eurosport Player and they experience some of the same technical issues. It costs 17.30 Euros per month or 132.50 Euros for a year. For that price, it should work properly. 

I'm curious to know if Eurosport player works better in the Netherlands? 

3 minutes ago, Wumo said:

I know. ;) I don't actually have Eurosport Player anymore. The Danish version is notorious for its many technical issues. You can watch HBO and Netflix with out much lagging, but when you use Eurosport player it's lagging as f***. Sometimes you can't watch programs live because "We experience technical issue at the moment". 

It's beyond my comprehension why Eurosport Player doesn't work probably here in Denmark. Of course this is what I have experienced with the service, but I do know a couple more people who have tried Eurosport Player and they experience some of the same technical issues. It costs 17.30 Euros per month or 132.50 Euros for a year. For that price, it should work properly. 

I'm curious to know if Eurosport player works better in the Netherlands? 

€132,50 per year, holy crap :yikes: 

I just renewed mine a few weeks ago for €39 for one year I believe, which is annoying because last week there was a Black Friday deal: €20 for one year. It works pretty well here, although the update they did this year is a bit annoying. For example they went from having two nice and small buttons for 30 seconds ahead and back to two big-ass buttons in the middle of the screen for 15 seconds ahead and back (meaning I'm doubleclicking all the time and can't do so anymore with my keyboard, so I have to keep my mouse plugged in my desktop instead of my laptop if I want to skip ahead while watching something). 

But apart from the annoying new things, it works fine :p 

30 minute start delay for the women’s downhill in Lake Louise.

ES Player £39 a year in the UK, picture quality perfect.  Well, some people say that pq is not good for tennis, but looks OK for my sports.

Edited by Grassmarket

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

€132,50 per year, holy crap :yikes: 

I just renewed mine a few weeks ago for €39 for one year I believe, which is annoying because last week there was a Black Friday deal: €20 for one year. It works pretty well here, although the update they did this year is a bit annoying. For example they went from having two nice and small buttons for 30 seconds ahead and back to two big-ass buttons in the middle of the screen for 15 seconds ahead and back (meaning I'm doubleclicking all the time and can't do so anymore with my keyboard, so I have to keep my mouse plugged in my desktop instead of my laptop if I want to skip ahead while watching something). 

But apart from the annoying new things, it works fine :p 

The reason for the high price is because they bought the rights to show most matches from the Premier League. "Funnily" enough, this Summer they lost the rights to show any matches from the Premier League, but they haven't lowered the price and I think they have no intention to due so. 

2 minutes ago, Wumo said:

The reason for the high price is because they bought the rights to show most matches from the Premier League. "Funnily" enough, this Summer they lost the rights to show any matches from the Premier League, but they haven't lowered the price and I think they have no intention to due so. 

That is pretty shitty.

Come on, the nice thing about Eurosport Player is one can easily avoid all the boring football, don't put more football on there :lol:  Although Eurosport here doesn't have any football anymore I believe, sadly the only interesting competitions they had (youth/U17/18/19/20 and so on World Cups) are also gone.

Edited by heywoodu