website statistics

Nations that Can Win their First Olympic Medal at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

LDOG

for Turkmenistan, while Rejepov at 81 has a much better chance but I think Toychyyev also has a realistic chance at +109kg. (I explained in details in 2019 World Weightlifting thread) but in short he finished 9th at the Worlds but if you remove 3 (2 ARM and 1 BLR) he is 6th and only 8kg behind the medal zone which is within his reach.

hace 5 minutos, Laraja dijo:

:IVB Chantel Malone - Long Jump

And, maybe :DMA Thea Lafond - Triple Jump

There is an athlete from :ARU in BMX Racing. If I'm not wrong, she is currently the 28th in the ranking. But, she still needs to qualify.

I'll include the first two since they have both achieved OQ mark. Has the aruban made a top 8 in WCh or a World Cup Stage at least? 

Just now, LDOG said:

I'll include the first two since they have both achieved OQ mark. Has the aruban made a top 8 in WCh or a World Cup Stage at least? 

Not that I’ve seen, but I did get to watch her at the 2018 CAC Games. She was capable of competing against the the Colombia’s and Steffany Hernandez, so she could be a fun dark horse if she manages to qualify.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:MHL have a naturalized American weightlifter who’s decent. She was 2nd at the 2017 AIAMG and 1st at the 2019 Pacific Games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela