website statistics

Women's Boxing AIBA World Championships 2019

bestmen

Yes pretty excited with this championship - our best event after shooting . India did magnificantly to finish third last time around in India .............. The team is below , 

Olympic categories - 

I am pretty happy with the team ........Mary -51 ( multiple world champion) , neeraj -57( world junior gold) lovlina -69 ( last time bronze) saweety- 75 ( world championship medallisy but in 81 ) are all good medal prospects , I personally m not too happy to see Sarita(60) , I wish we had any of the others in that weight - simranjeet or even the sonias from the 57 ........

Non olympic categories - I think jamuna( 54 ) , Manju(48) , kavitha ( 81+ ) are the best prospects so hopefully ....... 2-3 medals in the olympic quota category ...... and 1-2 medals in the non olympic category ...... of course AIBA event so expect some biased refreeing ........

48 manju
51 Mary 
54 jamuna
57 Neeraj
60 sarita
64 manju
69 lovlina
75 saweety
81 nandini
81+ kavita 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Just now, Federer91 said:

Are there going to cheaters in this event? :d

more than in the men's events...

women's boxing is plagued by awful refereeing and judging (not always because of they are biased and/or corrupted, sometimes they are just bad, really bad...the discard of the men's activity...and I said it all)...

:POL team for the championship

51 kg Natalia Rok

57 kg Kinga Szlachcic

60 kg Aneta Rygielska;

69 kg Karolina Koszewska;

75 kg Elżbieta Wójcik

Edited by TomJa

11 hours ago, bestmen said:

the draw of tomorrow

the massacre continues again & again 2 ALG vs 2 RUS ( the host)  :nopompom:

Ring A/B

Ring A/B

Russia is not very well known for its women boxers so you should have a reasonable chance 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Dnia 1.10.2019 o 13:07, TomJa napisał:

:POL team for the championship

51 kg Natalia Rok; Sandra Drabik;

57 kg Kinga Szlachcic; Sandra Kruk;

60 kg Aneta Rygielska;

69 kg Karolina Koszewska;

75 kg Elżbieta Wójcik; Agata Kaczmarska

Just noticed that. There's no Drabik, Kruk or Kaczmarska. You can't put two boxers from same country into one weight category ;) 

We start today. First in ring Natalia Rok. She's not a favourite of her fight and probably gonna lose but I hope that our women's start will be better than men's. The bar isn't hang too high, men won only one fight.

Przed chwilą, Col_Frost napisał:

Just noticed that. There's no Drabik, Kruk or Kaczmarska. You can't put two boxers from same country into one weight category ;) 

We start today. First in ring Natalia Rok. She's not a favourite of her fight and probably gonna lose but I hope that our women's start will be better than men's. The bar isn't hang too high, men won only one fight.

Fact has misinterpreted the message of the relationship.