website statistics

Totallympics New Start

Sindo

Totallympics will go through a server's change in the next hours, so the forum could be down for some hours.

The server's change will not change anything users can notice, it's just where the forum is based (we are moving from a French server to an Italian server).

That's also the reason why some of you had problems to open Totallympics in the past few days, it should be all fixed just after the server's change will be completed.

PROBLEM SOLVED !!!

Finally back in business:toast::bounce::clap::banana::cheer:

After a incredible awful week finally my provider fixed my troubles. so I´m back! so Hello everybody again, glad to be back with you and let start again the best work in the world, working on totallympics:admin::d

On 17. 3. 2016 at 4:55 PM, intoronto said:

I hit refresh and it worked.

My problem was in fact a bit harder:d

During the whole past week I learned so much about my PC, probably I would never learn so much even at some IT university:lol:

man I tried everything possible and impossible, from removing cookies, cache, to upload and restart all known browsers, updating new alternative DNS adresses to reinstalling the whole system etc...

btw thanks to Sindo for his patience with me and responding to all my boring and annoying mails:d

22 minutes ago, hckosice said:

PROBLEM SOLVED !!!

Finally back in business:toast::bounce::clap::banana::cheer:

After a incredible awful week finally my provider fixed my troubles. so I´m back! so Hello everybody again, glad to be back with you and let start again the best work in the world, working on totallympics:admin::d

You were gone? swhip.gif

Spoiler

Welcome back :d :woohoo::cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

My problem was in fact a bit harder:d

During the whole past week I learned so much about my PC, probably I would never learn so much even at some IT university:lol:

man I tried everything possible and impossible, from removing cookies, cache, to upload and restart all known browsers, updating new alternative DNS adresses to reinstalling the whole system etc...

btw thanks to Sindo for his patience with me and responding to all my boring and annoying mails:d

Actually everything depended from thr server and some were lucky and some unlucky, for example I still have problems to enter the forum from my home connection but they should be fixed in the next hours.

I've been having a few problems today. I have also found a problem with the number '0' in tables. Also, most pages are not opening first time, I have to refresh the page and then it will open - which is slightly annoying. The other thing is are these green hyperlinks adverts or links people have put as they are very annoying and keep popping up all over the screen.

About the problem with 0 in the tables, I  have contacted IP Boards support service and after I have explained the problem here was their reply:

Hi Matteo,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. I have investigated the issue and it seems to be a bug in the software itself. I have created a fix which will be in a future version of IPS Community Suite. Unfortunately, our next version (4.1.10) has already entered testing, so this fix will not be until the release after (presumably 4.1.11). In the meantime, you should be able to work around this issue by simply adding a space before or after the zero.

Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

--
Mark Wade
Invision Power Services, Inc.

Well, at least compared to Discuz there is a team who can solve the problems here :p