website statistics

Totallympics New Start

Sindo

Just now, Sindo said:

Not yet, in the first period admins will decide which threads to be opened. This is to avoid to have hundreds of threads to be opened without a uniform rationality.

How soon will the first threads open?

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

54 minutes ago, vlad said:

Pitty that we all worked for nothing so far :( And to be honest I'd prefer the old version with results posts...But it's ok, I will try to use with this...:) Glad to see that everybody is back in business:p

Wouldn't say that we've worked for nothing. Surely it's gone now, but nonetheless it has given us 5 good years.

Hopefully the new site gives us even more good years.

Personally I agree that it was good with results posts (especially as some sports are damn hard to find results for if you don't know exactly where to look), but I do also agree with others that perhaps it was becoming a bit too much about results and a little too little about discussions.

We're alive :hearts:

And I still see we have all the smileys :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

About results, I'm sure we can post a link like "Right, this happened today, results can be found here" as part of the discussion :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!