website statistics

Men's Baseball WBSC Premier12 2019

Totallympics

Facebook, Facebook!! Oh come on! At least choose a legitimate television channel.

Countries and Territories 
Channel 
Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Claro
Canada
CBC
Cuba
Tele Rebelde
Dominican Republic 
CDN Sportmax
Mexico (Regional)
Canal 6 GDL
Puerto Rico
MegaTV
USA
Facebook
Venezuela 
TeleTuya
Japan
TBS, TV Asahi, 
J Sports, SportsNavi
Korea
SBS
Taiwan
VideoLand
Europe
Olympic Channel 
Italy, Portugal 
Eleven Sports
Netherlands
NOS
Australia 
Fox Sports
Outside the above territories 
WBSC YouTube
GameTime mobile app
GameTime APP
GameTime web
Gametime.sport

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

My life has changed forever :yikes:

“Supporters can cheer on their favourite players and proudly display the logo of each of the National Teams by using the following hashtags in Tweets:”

Team
Hashtag
Description
 Australia
 #AUSp12 

Canada
 #CANp12

Cuba
 #CUBp12

Dominican Republic 
 #DOMp12

Japan
 #侍ジャパン
"Samurai Japan"
 Korea
 #KBO
"Korea Baseball Organization"
 Mexico
 #NovenaMéxico
"Mexico's Baseball Team"
 Netherlands
 #TeamKingdomNL 

Puerto Rico
 #TodosConPR
"Everybody with Puerto Rico"
 Chinese Taipei
 #相信中華
"Believe in Chinese Taipei"
 USA
 #ForGlory

Venezuela
 #PorTuSelección
"For your National Team"

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Like anyone in the Netherlands would cheer for '#TeamKingdomNL' instead of simply 'the Netherlands' :p You know, in case anyone in the Netherlands cared.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Like anyone in the Netherlands would cheer for '#TeamKingdomNL' instead of simply 'the Netherlands' :p You know, in case anyone in the Netherlands cared.

Except it is truly TeamKingdomNL:p

I was thinking of going there and cheer them in the game against USA or the Dominican Republic, but organizers were wuite stupid and try to force spectators to but the whole package or the day packages, which where quite expensive, and only starting selling individual tickets this last week, when they saw the stadium would most likely be empty; yet his week my purse can't afford them as it was also time to pay the bills.

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

#ForGlory

I, in my at least 12 (rememberable) years of cheering for Team USA, have never once used that cheer. I’ve used quite a few, but never that one. It sounds like a dumb video game motto. 

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

#ForGlory

I, in my at least 12 (rememberable) years of cheering for Team USA, have never once used that cheer. I’ve used quite a few, but never that one. It sounds like a dumb video game motto. 

So do all these 1-2-3 word 'cheers' :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, mrv86 said:

I was thinking of going there and cheer them in the game against USA or the Dominican Republic, but organizers were wuite stupid and try to force spectators to but the whole package or the day packages, which where quite expensive, and only starting selling individual tickets this last week, when they saw the stadium would most likely be empty; yet his week my purse can't afford them as it was also time to pay the bills.

Sports > bills

Just now, mrv86 said:

Well yeah, the Netherlands is a kingdom after all :d