website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

Just now, bestmen said:

lol no i totally don't care , i participated because there is nothing else to do except the predictions , otherwise i never liked these banal  editions

without brillant work without intelligence without creativity , only wasting of time

See?

TISC is close :wub:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I like how TISC is almost here again and bestmen get's all salty and angry and emotionalladylike and like a kid who's candy is taken away :wub: 

It means TISC really is close now.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

So who's winning this, Algeria or Algeria?

Joking aside, I have no clue how this one will go. I mean, there are a couple of songs that I would be surprised about if they don't end up in the Top10, but I doubt that we have a song that will steamroll this and win it it with a larger margin. 

Edited by Vektor

Just now, Vektor said:

Joking aside, I have no clue how this one will go. I mean, there are a couple of songs that I would be surprised about if they don't end up in the Top10, but I doubt that we have a song that will steamroll this and win it it with a larger margin. 

But one country entered one of the biggest hits the world has ever seen :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if it steamrolls the competition by a huge margin.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

But one country entered one of the biggest hits the world has ever seen :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if it steamrolls the competition by a huge margin.

You mean like Shakira steamrolled the competition with Whenever, Wherever? Or John Lennon with Imagine? :p

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Really didn't know that people knew Dizzy that well :whistle:

15 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Europe is always the winner and ALG is around 20th position , HUN 5th because they adore the emotional performances in this forum