website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That was the only version I knew until a few weeks ago when Cheb Khaled was on a Dutch talk show on TV :d 

The Outlandish one was such a huge hit if I'm not mistaken.

Pretty much, yeah. Topped the charts in a few countries (including the Netherlands). Had completely forgotten that it actually got international attention :p

Just now, Agger said:

Pretty much, yeah. Topped the charts in a few countries (including the Netherlands). Had completely forgotten that it actually got international attention :p

And I learned today that Outlandish is Danish, so there you go :p 

I also remember that, unlike most high scoring songs, I really liked it (and still do apparently, hadn't heard that version in ages!).

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 hours ago, heywoodu said:

That was the only version I knew until a few weeks ago when Cheb Khaled was on a Dutch talk show on TV :d 

The Outlandish one was such a huge hit if I'm not mistaken.

type "Aicha cover "on youtube you'll get hundreds of versions

Edited by bestmen

553px-Aarhus_Hovedbaneg%C3%A5rd_aften.jp

Aarhus Station - Photo: Villy Fink Isaksen - Wiki

Hello @Ionoutz24, @titicow, @vinipereira, @konig and @LDOG. Welcome to Aarhus, the host of the 2015 TISC Annual. But other than that, it is also home of Kris Herman, Danish entry in the 2017 Annual contest.

404px-Aarhus_Domkirke_set_fra_sydost.jpg

Aarhus Cathedral - Photo: Nico - Wiki

Aarhus is one of the oldest existing cities in Denmark, having roots all the way back to around 770 AD, where it was called Aros. The first church was most likely built around 1060. The first parts of the current cathedral was however built around in the end of the 1100s. The city grew around the church and harbor. It was however only in the 1800s that it became one of the biggest cities in Denmark when it grew, especially due to some ambitious business men helping to establish the city. During the late 1900s Aarhus was known as the rock capitol of Denmark and still hosts several music festivals and major concerts.

640px-ARoS_Aarhus_Kunstmuseum.jpg

ARoS Art Museum - Photo: Teake Oppewal - Wiki

In sports, Aarhus is a has the top basketball club of Denmark, Bakken Bears and noteworthy teams in both handball and football and has hosted several European and World Championships. Among the well known athletes from Aarhus is former badminton star Camilla Martin and sailing gold medalists of 2008, Jonas Warrer and Martin Kirketerp.

As a former European Capitol of Culture, we have a lot to show you here in Aarhus. The Old Town, ARoS Art Museum and Moesgaard Museum are must-see attractions, but you can also visit the theme park, Tivoli Friheden, go for a stroll in Mindeparken or by the University and go for a concert in one of many concert venues.

Because some backwards people are like "oh my god a boob, oooh scandal!"

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!