website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

53 minutes ago, hckosice said:

So what is new about our western neighbors slash beloved brothers virgule hockey arch-rivals ? can I introduce them to the festival of music like every other non-participating country ? :p

On Saturday between 18:00-20:00, the official format and guidelines for TISC Team Challenge will be presented and at that time it will be known which national juries will participate. 

In short, you can probably post your :CZE entry in Festival of Music on Sunday. 

53 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Is it 1 song per nation or 2 song per nation maximum 

You can post 2 song per nation. It's not an official rule, but more precedent in TISC. 

Edited by Wumo

I've got my hands on Japan this time, YES.

:JPN JAPAN :JPN

BRADIO - Flyers

BRADIO is a Japanese funk rock group (BRADIO - Break The Rule And Do Imagine On) that, as you can see in this video, are breaking all of the rules and are having fun with it.

Also, I couldn't really pass up the opportunity to share this magical song from Japan. It's a collaboration by the famous Japanese composer Yoko Kanno with a band from the US POP ETC (formerly The Morning Benders) that has Japanese members in the group.

On 20/10/2019 at 15:54, Wumo said:

It's not official yet that the :CZE national jury doesn't participate. When the host jury presents the official TISC Team Challenge format next week, it will be confirmed if  :BUL and :CZE juries will participate. 

Guys, I am trying to go through the comments but I am not really sure what should I do now. As you mentioned I have not participated. I shared the song I picked and what now? Listen to all the song and pick my favourites? Sorry for silly questions but I haven't found the information what I am supposed to do. Sorry. 

Also been busy past few weeks and unable to follow all what was happening here. 

28 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Guys, I am trying to go through the comments but I am not really sure what should I do now. As you mentioned I have not participated. I shared the song I picked and what now? Listen to all the song and pick my favourites? Sorry for silly questions but I haven't found the information what I am supposed to do. Sorry. 

Also been busy past few weeks and unable to follow all what was happening here. 

Yes, if you can listen to songs and choose your favorites that would be great. Someone more qualified than me ( @Wumo @Agger @OlympicIRL) can explain to you what exactly you need to do at this point.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela