web
analytics
Jump to content
Wumo

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Wumo said:

 

 

 

Participating Nations

 

 National Jury

 Jury Member(s) 

 Artist - Song

 :ALG  Algeria bestmen Sting & Cheb Mami - "Desert Rose"
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

 

 

 

 

 

this is not the link of my song ( this video posted by  moroccan guy of course he stole the video+the song of mami , & got over 71 millions view  :mad:)  , i prefer if you put the link of the page / totallympics "2"

this is  :ALGian desert + the official clip is in

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bestmen said:

 

 

this is not the link of my song ( this video posted by  moroccan guy of course he stole the video+the song of mami , & got over 71 millions view  :mad:)  , i prefer if you put the link of the page / totallympics "2"

this is  :ALGian desert + the official clip is in

 

 

I'm very sorry, bestmen. :red:

Just to confirm. Do you want me to put the official clip in the link description?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wumo said:

I'm very sorry, bestmen. :red:

Just to confirm. Do you want me to put the official clip in the link description?

 

this link of the page like they did  previously this one

people will pick the first or the official clip like they want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bestmen said:

this link of the page like they did  previously this one

people will pick the first or the official clip like they want

Okay I understand. It's just when I create a playlist for TOISC 2019 on youtube, I want to know what video I should use? I can only use one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wumo said:

Okay I understand. It's just when I create a playlist for TOISC 2019 on youtube, I want to know what video I should use? I can only use one. 

the Clip

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Low turnout this year so far. Come on Totallympians! Let’s get festive now


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IoNuTzZ said:

Romania Entry

It feels as if this song has already participated in TISC, yet it can also be the fact that this song was constantly blasted around me when I was a child :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...