website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

Here is an status on the voting process from one half of the host jury:

First Tier:

A solid top 3 has been formed. Number 1, 2 and 3 look to be be safe. 

Second Tier:

Ranking between 4-9. At the moment it seems that I have the songs for these positions, but not in any particular order. In any case, they should end up being in my top 12.

Third Tier:

This is the really tough part of the ranking to determine. One day I have three songs in 10-12th place, the next day three new songs. There are 9 songs who compete for the three last spots on my top 12. I will most definitely have 4 reserves this year.

I'm a bit frustrated at the moment... It's probably gonna be a last hour decision from my side. 

Edited by Wumo

Just now, Manulete said:

the playlist only shows 31 songs...is that right?

No, it should be 39 songs. 

It's this one you mean?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLICNv5ge4lvdw959yveHEjqXULcvFml7I

If it only shows 31, could you go the first post of the thread and try to find the songs which are missing from the list you see. When you find the songs, write a new post with the names of the songs. 

Edited by Wumo

Playlist running order in case switching back and forth to the first page is straining your eyes

1. ROU
  2. INA
  3. MDA
  4. ALG
  5. SRB
  6. SWE
  7. SVK
  8. HUN
  9. CRO
  10. LTU
  11. CZE
  12. ESP
  13. USA
  14. GBR
  15. NED
  16. NZL
  17. KAZ
  18. ITA
  19. IRL
  20. ARG
  21. DEN
  22. NOR
  23. MEX
  24. AUS
  25. IND
  26. CHI
  27. EGY
  28. TUN
  29. CHN
  30. POR
  31. FIN
  32. CAN
  33. SLO
  34. FRA
  35. GRE
  36. BUL
  37. POL
  38. BRA
  39. MLT

Realised of late that the schedule of the contest isn't that great. The contest should have started late perhaps but then they chose a horrible  day to keep the grand final .November 1 is a public holiday here so wouldn't be a problem despite the All Saints Day. 

But Nov 2 seriously? The grand final will be held on the Day of The Dead (Dia de lo muertos):lol::wacko::pope:

The Host jury has cast its votes:

Now it's time for the rest of the world to do the same 

October 08, 2019 - Another step towards Denmark 2019 has been taken. The Host jury has sent its votes for 2019 TOISC to Totallympics Admin, Sindo, to confirm the votes of the Host jury are valid and in accordance with the rules of TISC. The Host jury expects their votes to be in good hands at Sindo. When one has a profile picture of Walter White, you expect that person be trustworthy and have high moral standards. 

As the voting window has closed for the Host jury, it's now open for the the National juries. The National juries must submit their votes via PM to both of the members of the Organizing/Host Committee, Agger and Wumo:

Here is the voting template for TOISC 2019:

VOTES
12 points                
11 points  
10 points  
9 points  
8 points  
7 points  
6 points  
5 points  
4 points  
3 points  
2 points  
1 point  
RESERVES
1st Reserve  
2nd Reserve  
3rd Reserve  
4th Reserve  

The Host Committee would prefer the jurors to only write the names of the countries, or the flags, of the songs they would like to vote for. However, you can also write the name of the song and artist/s if you want. If there are any new jury members who are not sure what the purpose of the reserves are, you can contact Wumo or Agger via PM. 

Jury members don't have to use the voting template. It would be acceptable if they just write a top 12 themselves.

Example:

1. Country A - 12 points

2. Country B - 11 points

3. Country C - 10 points 

and so forth...

As stated above, the voting window for the National juries is now open for the next 10 days. National juries must have sent their votes to Wumo and Agger before the deadline, Friday, October 18th, 22:00 (CEST) in order to confirm the participation of their respective entries at this year’s Grand Final. Those nations failing to submit their votes before the deadline will forfeit their participation and will not make it to Odense, Denmark for TOISC 2019. 

With all that said, there is now only thing left to say:

"Europe, start voting now!" Ups, wrong song contest... We mean, "Totallympics, let the voting begin!"

#2019TOISC #TogetherWeMakeItPossible