website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

Just now, Werloc said:

If only we had Russia participating, we would have had the world :( now the map is rather red with a gray Africa accompanying it.

I’d say we still have a good selection. I’d still love to see more smaller nations like Malta competing (like Israel, Luxembourg, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Fiji, Andorra, etc.)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, dcro said:

Apparently participating at the 2019 Open was never in the Turkey's yearly memo. :evil:

That’s lowing hanging fruit. They should really write Croatia a memo about that...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I would like to see BELGIUM competing. Come on, Totallympics, don't tell me we can't lure a Belgian with cycling to this forum all these years :cry:

I can't also forgive @Gigs for getting my twelve points in their second entrance and never participating again. Breaking my heart just like Switzerland.

37 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I would like to see BELGIUM competing. Come on, Totallympics, don't tell me we can't lure a Belgian with cycling to this forum all these years :cry:

I can't also forgive @Gigs for getting my twelve points in their second entrance and never participating again. Breaking my heart just like Switzerland.

Yep Austria’s song is one of few to ever make it to my main playlist.

Well, it's going to be one of those really long voting processes for me, I think. Only 6 songs qualified through to the upper bracket and to make matters worse, all of them scored 4/5, so the leader is not clear either :d

I really really really hope the songs will grow on me, cause at the moment I'm a bit underwhelmed with the quality.

8 hours ago, Werloc said:

Well, it's going to be one of those really long voting processes for me, I think. Only 6 songs qualified through to the upper bracket and to make matters worse, all of them scored 4/5, so the leader is not clear either :d

I really really really hope the songs will grow on me, cause at the moment I'm a bit underwhelmed with the quality.

Agree perfectly! Maybe some day we'll have a contest with rules stating each country can choose their own song in any language which may or may not be by artist born in their country nor their language. We'll end up with many English songs bit songs would be nice to hear. 

9 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Agree perfectly! Maybe some day we'll have a contest with rules stating each country can choose their own song in any language which may or may not be by artist born in their country nor their language. We'll end up with many English songs bit songs would be nice to hear. 

That wouldn't be a contest, it would be a Spotify playlist.

Edited by Werloc

Just now, Werloc said:

That wouldn't be a contest, it would be a Spotify playlist.

Or for those of us with money, an Apple Music playlist :p