website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

:POR  PORTUGAL :POR

Dulce Pontes - Canção do Mar

As usual, I use the TISC to show the best of Portuguese music, doing it with different music genres.

This time I bring you what is probably the song which more accurately represents Portugal and our people, a fado-like music, originally from our greatest fadist of all time (Amalia Rodrigues), which is about the sea and sadness and missing someone.

1 minute ago, Bohemia said:

The French song will be posted tomorrow and I just wanted to say that it was not my choice.

Damn, that’s some first class shade right there. First the Danish now the French. If the Italians succumb to infighting, I smell...opportunity 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Damn, that’s some first class shade right there. First the Danish now the French. If the Italians succumb to infighting, I smell...opportunity 

Haha we always have trouble choosing songs because our music tastes are veeery different :d so it's always hard to make a compromise.

25 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Haha we always have trouble choosing songs because our music tastes are veeery different :d so it's always hard to make a compromise.

@dezbee2008 and I are 90s/00s kids, so we go together very well (even if my taste is obviously better :p)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

So it is the time for some canadian music.

:CAN CANADIAN ENTRY FOR TISC 2019:CAN

@intoronto and I decided to pick a song from our Bryan Adams.  

This song was the song was chosen  by the Canadian Olympic Commitee when they bid for the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games.

so here it is

HERE I AM 

Edited by Canada4thewin

9 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Didn’t find those anywhere. The 2014 South Asian Games do have full daily replays available though. Unfortunately they have a much worse website and still no PDF results.

Maybe it's was restricted to India but PDF don't ask India isn't good in maintaining websites lol. 

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Maybe it's was restricted to India but PDF don't ask India isn't good in maintaining websites lol. 

Where were the replays located? What platform?

Yeah India isn’t the best at web design. The worst offenders for multi-sport games web design in my opinion are: 1) China 2) Former Yugoslav countries 3) India 4) Morocco, and 5) Italy.

Everyone else has great websites generally, but these 5 haven’t quite figured out the internet yet, and most haven’t found HD cameras either.

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Where were the replays located? What platform?

Yeah India isn’t the best at web design. The worst offenders for multi-sport games web design in my opinion are: 1) China 2) Former Yugoslav countries 3) India 4) Morocco, and 5) Italy.

Everyone else has great websites generally, but these 5 haven’t quite figured out the internet yet, and most haven’t found HD cameras either.

It was on dd sports website. I don't think it's available now because the website was revamped 2 years ago. There were a couple of good events. TT was nice. Judo and Taekwondo were held in day and it was so nice to see draws. All nations were given opportunity to medal by somehow manipulating draws. So cape Verde and Guinea Bissau had many finalist. The atmosphere was brilliant with full capacity attendance including 35000 in football final and 4000+ in a match between Sao Tome And Principe vs Sri Lanka