web
analytics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!
 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

 

  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In | Create an Account

Wumo

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

Recommended Posts

:IND INDIA :IND

  'Maria Pitache'

This is a folk song of Daman and Goa a part of  the  Konkani  culture in Portuguese language.This is a vibrant fast paced song played in almost every Christian wedding in a Konkan coast regions. A former Portuguese colony, Goa is influenced heavily by the Portuguese culture with beautiful beaches, marvellous churches ,architecture and entertaining music and dance .

 

 

 

 

Lyrics and it's brief meaning 

 

IMG_20190930_232355.jpg

IMG_20190930_232229.jpg

Edited by Fly_like_a_don
Added content
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just another day of "Riptide" overshadowing songs like "Mess Is Mine". "First Time", "Georgia", "Red Eye" :d

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I'm new to this event ,I have a doubt. Why are 2 voting windows present  1 each for national jury and host jury and then a voting draw again 

Edited by Fly_like_a_don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

Since I'm new to this event ,I have a doubt. Why are 2 voting windows present  1 each for national jury and host jury and then a voting draw again 

 

The host jury from Denmark will send their votes in secret during the first voting window to a neutral party. Then once they have voted, the rest of the national juries will send their votes in secret to the Danish organisers and they will tally up all the points and we will all present them during the live show (or if you can't make it online during the final, the hosts will post your votes on your behalf).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

 

The host jury from Denmark will send their votes in secret during the first voting window to a neutral party. Then once they have voted, the rest of the national juries will send their votes in secret to the Danish organisers and they will tally up all the points and we will all present them during the live show (or if you can't make it online during the final, the hosts will post your votes on your behalf).

Are host votes equal to General votes or do they have more value? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

Are host votes equal to General votes or do they have more value? 

 

Equal value. The only reason there are two windows is to allow the hosts (Denmark) to send their votes first. All votes will be sent in secret (by private message). Denmark will vote in private first and then after all other national juries will vote in private by sending a PM to the Danish hosts. Make sense?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

 

Equal value. The only reason there are two windows is to allow the hosts (Denmark) to send their votes first. All votes will be sent in secret (by private message). Denmark will vote in private first and then after all other national juries will vote in private by sending a PM to the Danish hosts. Make sense?

Oh OK then there is some team allocation draw what does that mean? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Oh OK then there is some team allocation draw what does that mean? 

To make the competition more IOC friendly, we have a Mixed Team Competition. It doesn’t affect anything. It just means users are randomly selected for different teams, with their points at the end of the contest being added up to find the winner of the Mixed Team Competition.


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

:CHI:CHI:CHI:CHI:CHI:CHI:CHI:CHI

Artist: Anita Tijoux Feat. Shadia Mansour

Song: Somos sur (We are the south)

 

:CHI:CHI:CHI:CHI:CHI:CHI:CHI:CHI

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...