website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

Standings after Leg 1... New runners have taken over the batton.

Rank Color Team Leg 1 Leg 2 Leg 3 SUBTOTAL Denmark
Bonus
TEAM TOTAL
1   Communions
LTU, SLO, SWE
90 0 0 90 2 92
2   Mew
TUN, IRL, AUS
89 0 0 89 0 89
3   Volbeat
NED, CAN, INA
62 0 0 62 0 62
4   Blaue Blume
USA, EGY, SRB
55 0 0 55 6 61
5   Sort Sol
HUN, ESP, FRA
57 0 0 57 3 60
6   Kashmir
GRE, ROU, POL
54 0 0 54 4 58
7   Joergensen
CRO, GBR, POR
54 0 0 54 0 54
7   Raveonettes
ITA, NOR, NZL
54 0 0 54 0 54
9   Dinesen
CHN, CHI, MEX
49 0 0 49 0 49
10   Dickow
MLT, SVK, FIN
39 0 0 39 0 39
11   Herman
MDA, BRA, ARG
21 0 0 21 5 26
12   Myrkur
ALG, KAZ, IND
20 0 0 20 2 22

#banbestmen

2 horas atrás, heywoodu disse:

And before announcing the 12 points, I'd just like to quickly say it is one of my favourite songs I've ever heard in the years I've participated in TISC. I had never heard anything like it, so totally different, and I just thought it was really, really cool. As you know, I've listened all these songs during my time in Brazil and I think @brunamoura can confirm that the song I gave the most points to is probably - two weeks later - still automatically playing in the car we rented :p 

??? Probably... At least it is still in my mind ?

We found out that you are not addicted just to sports anymore

Just now, Wumo said:

I did give :LTU 10 points in my personal voting. I was close to give your entry 12  points at some point during my many listenings of the songs. The chorus in the song is sooooo catchy.

Yeah, I expected that the chorus might pull through here, hoping for a more eventful 2nd and 3rd leg, because right now I'm underperforming to my expectations and then I'll be angry with myself that I didn't send something that I really wanted, but knew it would finish 37th and haven't been sending it for three years now :lol:

Good job so far, hope the points continue coming for Mexico in the next round.

Special thanks to the US jury :USA, @Ionoutz24 :MDA, @bestmen :ALG, @heywoodu :NED for the points.

And of course my biggest thanks of the morning go to @Werloc for those 12 points :hug:

When the forum notify me I got a mention from you,

I suspected points but not the maximum award. I'm glad you like this song, since she's kind of hated here in Mexico because of her music style, but this tune in particular differs from it.

Just now, mrv86 said:

When the forum notify me I got a mention from you,

I suspected points but not the maximum award. I'm glad you like this song, since she's kind of hated here in Mexico because of her music style, but this tune in particular differs from it.

I guess it's popular to hate stuff that is different. It's a big problem in Lithuanian music as well, a lot of styles not getting any attention and that is a huge blow to diversity in our music. Soul and R&B are pretty much non existant apart from some new younger artists starting this year.

Just now, Henry_Leon said:

@mrv86 only 4 pts (me) wasn't enough for gave a vote for :MEX 

I'm disappointed but maybe a English/song instead a  Spanish/song penalized Ximena ........

Thank you for your votes Henry, I know getting points in a multiple jury is not easy but good to know the song found some love in Italy.

She has some good songs in Spanish too, but as I've said, she get's too much trash talk because of her voice and style which sound lazy to "mainstream" Mexican audience.