website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

You're up early. Worrying about hosting rights?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Only two months :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The website never really opened in the 3rd session for me so couldn't post my vote. All other websites work fine but this doesn't open after 11.30pm and before 7am. Disaster! 

@Griff88 @Skijumpingmaster Both the songs were sure to be in 1st 2 after 1 listening.  

@hckosice  I listened to this 5-6 times. It was in 3rd position till last 2 hearing but then the last minute was sorta making it bored. Lyrics were good. 

@Vektor  I loved the instrumentals along with the music. 

@vinipereira @titicow A really interesting lyric video along with the music. 

@heywoodu The song wasn't bad, it wasn't a song it was a poem for me. And this getting the trophy is a disaster. 

If such good Indonesian entry can't earn at least 100 points I'm afraid any non -English song would ever do. 

My points were awarded pretty fairly with 30 points each for Music, Lyrics, Theme and 10 for something extra special. A total out of 100 was done. 

A suitable correction factor was applied

a. If song was in native language then score * 1.25

b. If score was in English, with the language not  spoken by more than 25% population  or it is not the main language used in government papers then score *1

Our song may not be the best buy if this song can't get in top 25 I really doubt about the jury members. The problem is favouritism + some users " like some nations " rather than song and give their points. 

Come on TOISC can be renamed Totallympics Open Eurovision contest and US and Australia can be invited. 

Edited by Fly_like_a_don

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

@heywoodu The song wasn't bad, it wasn't a song it was a poem for me. And this getting the trophy is a disaster. 

:lol: