website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

Top-5 has broken again? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

In all honesty, I did not expect The Netherlands song to do this well. Weirdly enough, songs belonging in a similar category were usually overlooked and not voted for. I guess that marrying the stats man does wonders.

Just now, Cobi said:

Wow! I didn't expect US giving the 12 points to a song that criticizes American behavior in Latin America :thumbup:

In that stance, I guess both of us are what we call 'woke'. We have done some shady shit over there, so I'm not surprised

Also, the song was hella catchy

Just now, Werloc said:

In all honesty, I did not expect The Netherlands song to do this well. Weirdly enough, songs belonging in a similar category were usually overlooked and not voted for. I guess that marrying the stats man does wonders.

I didn't expect it neither. I mean, I expected a decent result, top-half so to speak, but not this :d I just really like the song and it makes me happy and that's it basically :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, Werloc said:

It's worth protecting you from Agger for those lovely 10 points.

I did give :LTU 10 points in my personal voting. I was close to give your entry 12  points at some point during my many listenings of the songs. The chorus in the song is sooooo catchy.