website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

The host jury has two announcements:

Firstly, the host jury should have sent voting templates to all national juries. If one or more national juries haven't received their voting templates yet then please contact the host jury. 

Secondly, the host jury would like some help from one or two users on Saturday. One of the jurors in the host jury will not be present during the whole Grand final and therefore the host jury would like one or two users to help updating the standing in the TISC Team Challenge after every national jury has presented their votes as the host jury will focus on updating the scoreboard and post voting templates for those national juries which are not present on Saturday.  

Edited by Wumo

Can we get sort of a headcount of people who are as sure as they can be that they will or will not be here on Saturday? Obviously except for special and sudden circumstances :p It could make it a bit easier for the hosts to know whether or not they should post someone's votes or wait.

The Netherlands will be present, so if I'm late for some reason (I get distracted easily, but I'll set an alarm), just mention me and I should be here.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

All that is not important not necessary , just post the final ranking or tell us who won even if we all know it 

You're too much of an emotional lady for this contest..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

27 minutes ago, Wumo said:

The host jury has two announcements:

Firstly, the host jury should have sent voting templates to all national juries. If one or more national juries haven't received their voting templates yet then please contact the host jury. 

Secondly, the host jury would like some help from one or two users on Saturday. One of the jurors in the host jury will not be present during the whole Grand final and therefore the host jury would like one or two users to help updating the standing in the TISC Team Challenge after every national jury has presented their votes as the host jury will focus on updating the scoreboard and post voting templates for those national juries which are not present on Saturday.  

Due to timezone restrictions I wont be able to help you this time, as I intend to recover froma hard week.

Just now, heywoodu said:

You're too much of an emotional lady for this contest..

I heard talk about emotional ladies!? I am needed?!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@Wumo I’d help out, but I think we already know I can’t be trusted with posting votes :p:wall: (or tables, or anything not words or videos really)

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I heard talk about emotional ladies!? I am needed?!

Great, the Queen of Emotional Ladies has arrived :cheer: 

640px-R%C3%B8dovre_Station_structure.JPG

Rødovre Station - Photo: Secondarywaltz - Wiki

We’re back in the greater Copenhagen area, where we can welcome @Vektor, @Cobi, @Bohemia and @Benolympique to Rødovre. It was at the local high school that the band Sods played their very first concert back in 1977 in 1981 the band changed name to Sort Sol and later participated in the 2017 TISC Open.

Just like many other towns in the greater Copenhagen area, Rødovre was a small farming village before Copenhagen started growing. During the war against Sweden in 1660 the church of the village was destroyed and the villagers ordered to go to another church nearby. In the end of the 1800s, new fortifications around Copenhagen was built including ramparts in the west, cutting small parts of the town from the rest. Rødovre remained a mainly rural town until about 1930, where it became more of a modern suburb. As a such it started growing rapidly and even had the first indoor mall in Denmark.

File:Vestvolden.jpg

Vestvolden - Photo: Ole Andersen - Flickr

It is hard to mention Rødovre and sports without mentioning ice hockey.Rødovre has won the Danish championships 6 times and several of the Danish NHL stars including Jannik Hansen, Mikkel Bødker and Lars Eller had their domestic career here.

640px-Heerup_Museum.JPG

Heerup Museum - Photo: Ramblersen - Wiki

To spend some time here, we recommend the Heerup museum, walking along the old wester ramparts and visiting the cold war bunker, Ejbybunkeren just like a stroll around the Damhus Lake is lovely.