website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

29 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’d also like to promise that I’ll post my votes at the correct time, and in the correct order this time. We don’t want a repeat of the last edition. I don’t think @heywoodu was too pleased with my accidental interruption during his turn...

I don't even remember it anymore :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

I don't even remember it anymore :p

I’ve never seen the community more upset at me, and I’ve said some dumb things :p. Three pages of people just burning me for that :facepalm:. It was completely my fault, so it was deserved.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, bestmen said:

i just understood that Dizzy Mizz Lizzy was the danish entry
i thought that was one part in Greenland

so no geography this time , you tried something new :dunno:

Thought you wanted something new and now that's not good enough?

A short announcement from the Organizing Host Committee:

A flight is on its way with most of the jury members who missed the flight yesterday.  Sadly 3 jury members, @stefanbg@Canada4thewin, @Jan Linha, never showed up. The three jury members only option to come to Denmark is to buy a ticket themself. The host jury will inform the confirmed participants for TOISC 2019 at some point in the upcoming week how this will affect the TISC Team Challenge. 

For now, the organizing committee and host jury wil do their best to welcome the last national juries and create the best experience for all national juries during their stay in Denmark.