website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

@Wumo and @Agger would it be possible just to push the deadline to Sunday? I makes much more sense, and should give users a bit more time as it seems quite a few are desperately behind. As I said before mine will be a bit late, but done by today. I just think it’d be good for the sake of the contest to push the deadline to a more reasonable Oct. 20

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

@Wumo and @Agger would it be possible just to push the deadline to Sunday? I makes much more sense, and should give users a bit more time as it seems quite a few are desperately behind. As I said before mine will be a bit late, but done by today. I just think it’d be good for the sake of the contest to push the deadline to a more reasonable Oct. 20

Hey @Olympian1010

We have been in contact with most of the jury members who haven't sent their votes yet. If you wait for a moment, we will write a PM to you with more details. 

Wumo

Just now, Wumo said:

Hey @Olympian1010

We have been in contact with most of the jury members who haven't sent their votes yet. If you wait for a moment, we will write a PM to you with more details. 

Wumo

Cool

Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

This is hard, too many good songs this time and how can I fit all my favourites into the top 12? Every time I set my final selection, I feel bad about those few just below the line and want to find a way to bump them up....  :dunno:

Time for another pot of tea, this is going to be an all-nighter :coffee: