website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

I've started the slow process of listing the songs in order and really hope I can be done in time. If not, I hope there is an option for some leniency in case I can only finish it tonight (but definitely before tomorrow).

I'm of course trying to have it before the deadline, so there is no problem at all :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

and that´s what matter at the end :d

Exactly :d But it's about finding a balance: I want to be certain my list is what I actually want it to be, but I also want to enjoy the rare time I have in Brazil with other stuff than listening 30+ songs in the hotel room :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

perfectly set for playlist :d

We've been listening quite a lot of the songs in the car while driving to her races, to the center and so on, so most of them I already didn't even need to listen (for the first time at least) in the hotel :d 

Last Call to Denmark!

We are getting closer to another milestone in TOISC 2019. With only 4 hours left of the voting window for the national juries, it is about time for the following jury members to send their votes to the host jury if they want to get their hands on the last tickets for TOISC 2019 in Odense, Denmark.

@LDOG @KingOfTheRhinos @titicow @stefanbg @Canada4thewin  @dcro 

@Jan Linha @thepharoah  @Bohemia  @Fly_like_a_don @OlympicIRL

@Gianlu33 @DaniSRB @justony @Olympian1010

And the usual suspects, @heywoodu a.k.a latewoodu and the Greek totallympian, @Janakis

Edited by Wumo

Just now, Wumo said:

Last Call to Denmark!

We are getting closer to another milestone in TOISC 2019. With only 4 hours left of the voting window for the national juries, it is about time for the following jury members to send their votes to the host jury if they want to get their hands on the last tickets for TOISC 2019 in Odense, Denmark.

And the usual suspects, @heywoodu a.k.a latewoodu and the Greek totallympian, @Janakis

What it's 19th at midnight and not 19h at 23:59? Oh well, i will do a tour de force :p

Just now, Wumo said:

Last Call to Denmark!

I think there's a serious risk I won't make it in time. I've got a few choices to make, but really got to leave now and probably will only be back around 17.00-18.00 (which is at/over the deadline). I can without doubt finish it tonight though, if that's ok for you...