website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

We're listening some songs now, as soon as the Brazilian entry started my girlfriend was all "wow they chose this one?! I love it, it's one of my favourites!!!" :d

She's not a user here and if she were, she'd be Brazilian, so it won't matter for the votes. I just had to say she likes whoever made this choice :p

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, heywoodu said:

We're listening some songs now, as soon as the Brazilian entry started my girlfriend was all "wow they chose this one?! I love it, it's one of my favourites!!!" :d

She's not a user here and if she were, she'd be Brazilian, so it won't matter for the votes. I just had to say she likes whoever made this choice :p

So Brazil this year is voting twice and Paises Baixos not at all?  

The end of the voting window comes closer

The national juries have one day left to submit their votes to the host jury if they want to receive a ticket to Denmark. The deadline is Friday, October 18th, 22:00 (CEST) 

These jurors have yet to submit their votes:

@konig @LDOG @KingOfTheRhinos @titicow @vinipereira @stefanbg @Canada4thewin @intoronto @Function CR Lee @dcro @Jan Linha@thepharoah @Finnator123 @Bohemia @Janakis @Fly_like_a_don @OlympicIRL @Gianlu33 @Werloc @Glen @mrv86 @Ionoutz24 @heywoodu @Wanderer @rybak @kungshamra71 @IoNuTzZ @DaniSRB @justony @Belle @amen09 @Olympian1010  

The host jury hopes to receive the votes from these jurors soon. The more the merrier.

Edited by Wumo