website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

20 minutes ago, Wumo said:

To make it easy, just send one private message where you include both me, Wumo, and Agger in it, instead of sending two separate. 

Thank you for being transparent. I was wondering if I would get penalised for putting you in a group chat with my votes.

I just didn't know there were three of you :p

11 hours ago, Werloc said:

Thank you for being transparent. I was wondering if I would get penalised for putting you in a group chat with my votes.

I just didn't know there were three of you :p

You apparently haven't followed the news about the Danish jury throughout the years. But wumo was not supposed to tell!

Just now, dezbee2008 said:

Sent my votes. I have a clear 12, plus two familiar songs also in my top 12. I can't wait for you all to guess who got my 12 points when the day comes (even if it doesn't end up as the overall US jury winner)

I have a very strong feeling that we know the same two songs :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I just sent Spanish votes! After the first listening I had very clear my 12 points (I really love that song since I listened for first time a few years ago), but I have had a lot of doubts about the other positions (especially 2-9), so I needed 2 more listenigns to determine the final positions.