website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2019

Gianlu33

AFC Wild Card games:

Houston Texans 22 Buffalo Bills 19 (after overtime). Josh Allen is light years removed from winning a playoff game. Bills controlled the game for 40 minutes but scored only 16 points and blew a 16-0 lead. DeShaun Watson produced a Eli Manning sack-avoding move to set up the GW-field goal in overtime.

New England Patriots 13 Tennessee Titans 20. The Evil Empire appears to be done. This could have been Tom Brady's last game in New England.

8 minutes ago, Agger said:

Well. Things will be silent here in the appartment for the rest of the playoffs with Pats (my team) and Saints (my roomie's team) out. :p

Things are always quite in my house being that we’re mostly Lions fans...

That’s true about most pro-sports. We’re an Angels, Lions, Bucks, Trailblazers, Raiders house. Really the only times it’s been loud the last decade has been Athletics meets and Sagan victories...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

21 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Things are always quite in my house being that we’re mostly Lions fans...

That’s true about most pro-sports. We’re an Angels, Lions, Bucks, Trailblazers, Raiders house. Really the only times it’s been loud the last decade has been Athletics meets and Sagan victories...

Well. I usually have somebody doing good in team sports (though it's only the NFL and football (not giving you that one :p ) that I really watch a lot on "club" basis (maybe the local handball or basketball team from time to time). I've supported the Red Wings for a long time, but have only watched 2 NHL matches all my life.

But the Pats and Barcelona have been the ones I could always trust to deliver. AIK Stockholm, Liverpool and Lyon from time to time and finally the local football team, AGF, is competing for a podium.

But well, I'm not loud very often except on stadium :p

NFC Wild Card games:

New Orleans Saints 20 Minnesota Vikings 26 (after overtime). Drew Brees picked a bad time for his worst game of the season, he wasn't even the best Saints QB on the field. It seems like Saints SB window is closed.

Philadelphia Eagles 9 Seattle Seahawks 17. Carson Wentz avoided injury all season long and gets taken out by a nasty hit on the second drive. Duh! 40 year old Josh McCown could only muster three FGs and got sacked a lot. It was painful to watch this offense.

• 3 weeks later...