website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2019

Gianlu33

22 hours ago, Monzanator said:

95% of the league has a better SB record than the Lions :coffee: Not gonna play Daisy Downer but I think the Texans will reach SB sooner than those Lions. And who knows what happens with the Browns within the next 3-4 years? Tom Brady ain't gonna block the AFC path forever  :evil: 

Btw, I see the Tigers have even a worse record than the Orioles this season? Back to the basement for those guys again? :rolleyes:

Sure about that? ;)

7 minutes ago, Agger said:

Well. Since I watched my very first NFL game about 12 years ago, I've been a Patriots supporter. (Hate coming up :p )

I’ve always had a soft spot for the Pats. There’s fans are just as obnoxious as the Eagles though. New Englanders are a different breed.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Can't hate the Pats since they employ(ed) guys named Gronkowski & Gostkowski :p

Btw, Mitch Trubisky looked like Blake Bortles yesterday. Bears ain't gonna win shit if Nagy lets him throw the ball 45 times per game!

Edited by Monzanator

@bmo I don’t watch a lot of American Football, but Army v. Michigan was a great games. Army have really turned themselves around in the last decade. When I was in grade school, the were lucky to win 5-7 games a season.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

@bmo I don’t watch a lot of American Football, but Army v. Michigan was a great games. Army have really turned themselves around in the last decade. When I was in grade school, the were lucky to win 5-7 games a season.

Army's triple option seems to be doing well over the past few years tbh. If Michigan needed 2OT to put them away, Ohio State will blow out Michigan even without Urban Mayer.

Btw, some conspiracy theories appearing that AB wanted out of Oakland all along and just needed an excuse to get cut. No way Steelers would have originally traded him to Patriots to begin with but it was out of their control now.

As a Raiders fan, I don't care anymore. If AB & Pats had contact behind the scenes he was never going to play a down with Raiders in first place.

Just now, Monzanator said:

Btw, some conspiracy theories appearing that AB wanted out of Oakland all along and just needed an excuse to get cut. No way Steelers would have originally traded him to Patriots to begin with but it was out of their control now.

As a Raiders fan, I don't care anymore. If AB & Pats had contact behind the scenes he was never going to play a down with Raiders in first place.

It certainly seems like that. Of course I can’t confirm that, but it’s an odd ordeal all together. I totally agree that Raiders fans should feel let down, but hopeful since they’ll actually have a player that wants to be on the team now. This season off to a very odd start. I feel like there’s been a bit more drama than usual (especially since I’m aware of anything going on in the NFL).

20 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I don’t know why anyone with playoff aspirations would schedule Army. That triple option offense wears you down. I fully expected the game to be close. For the rest of the season, Michigan should be alright with the exception of Ohio State. Last year Oklahoma beat Army in OT & advanced to the playoff. Michigan just needs to forget about this bad performance.

So, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Browns Browns'ed their way into a blowout loss (felt like watching the Raiders there will all these penalties tbh), Jets gave the Bills of all teams their biggest comeback since 1997 and the Lions somehow injected life into Kingsbury & Murray Air Raid offense that was dead for three quarters. I mean the Lions really blew it. Hockenson looked like the second coming of Gronk but they threw Cardinals a lifeline and that was pathetic tbh.

Dolphins are tanking like expected, they made Lamara Jackson look like Patrick Mahomes ffs. Better ask Tua what number will he wear next season bc #13 is retired in Miami last time I checked :lol:

PS. Tomlin's zone defense once again lays down and gets spanked by Tommy B.