website statistics

Shooting ASSF African Championships 2019

Totallympics

Just now, dcro said:

2 x :EGY in women's 10 m air pistol.

Missed chance for :ALG Algeria. Medjiah won the qualifications, but then placed 8th. :dunno:

Incoming @bestmen rant, or he’s already lost his mind so much he can’t even post :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

39 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

he’s already lost his mind so much he can’t even post

Has he lost his mind? Can he see or is he blind? Can he walk at all or if he moves will he fall? Is he alive or dead? Has he thoughts within his head? We'll just pass him there. Why should we even care?

@Sindo I propose changing his nickname from @bestmen ot Iron Man ;)

3 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Has he lost his mind? Can he see or is he blind? Can he walk at all or if he moves will he fall? Is he alive or dead? Has he thoughts within his head? We'll just pass him there. Why should we even care?

@Sindo I propose changing his nickname from @bestmen ot Iron Man ;)

You would have liked this commercial for the 2018 Winter Olympics :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, dcro said:

2 x :EGY in women's 10 m air pistol.

Missed chance for :ALG Algeria. Medjiah won the qualifications, but then placed 8th. :dunno:

Is it available for Tunisia to choose 10m quota for Charni and so they will get 25m quota for kalai ?

Just now, sami-eg said:

Is it available for Tunisia to choose 10m quota for Charni and so they will get 25m quota for kalai ?

Nope. Chance for them to have both shooters is gone.

They messed up with 25 m pistol. Only their athletes had MQS, so they should have played smart and let Kalai win, so that they could still have Charni for today... :whistle:

#banbestmen

4 minutes ago, sami-eg said:

No, an athlete qualifies their nation on the first event in which they qualify a quota.

Charni can still however, compete in the 10m air pistol as a double starter. Only way for Kalai to compete will either be through the 10m air pistol (assuming she has the MQS) or for Egypt to transfer a quota from another event

Edited by JoshMartini007

2 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Only way for Kalai to compete will either be through the 10m air pistol (assuming she as the MQS) or for Egypt to transfer a quota from another event

Sorry, but can you please elaborate on both these scenarios. Because, I think the only way for Tunisia to field both Charni and Kalai is if Kalai wins the ranking quota or if Tunisia wins 50x3 or Skeet quota and exchange it for Kalai. 

1 minute ago, Dolby said:

Sorry, but can you please elaborate on both these scenarios. Because, I think the only way for Tunisia to field both Charni and Kalai is if Kalai wins the ranking quota or if Tunisia wins 50x3 or Skeet quota and exchange it for Kalai. 

Sorry, for some reason I thought Kalai was Egyptian...

Her only hope would be if Tunisia exchanges quotas.

Edited by JoshMartini007