website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2020

heywoodu

6 hours ago, Belle said:

I hate Sweden’s song this year. I would be happy of Sweden misses the final this year. DOTTER should had won Melfest. So sad. :facepalm:

Hard disagree. I've tracked Dotter's performances since she was very hyped and none of them were vocally stable. She was never comfortable at the start of the song, which did not give me confidence, nor was she ever truly comfortable using her head voice.

If I could compare her to anyone, I'd say budget Sia, less talented vocalist, less appealing song.

I stand by Sweden's choice this year. Although, Dotter's final was much better than her semi.

Eurovision 2020 Odds: Bulgaria favourite to win

Oh really :d I'm sure they will find a way to screw us, like they did in our 3 previous entries...

It was great that we withdrew last year. Should have done the same this time too. Enough with this political shit show.

On 13/03/2020 at 20:02, Federer91 said:

Oh really :d I'm sure they will find a way to screw us

Like cancelling Eurovision :p Everything to stop Bulgaria :evil: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Today talks will be held and the most likely outcome is that ESC2020 will be cancelled. Not surprising.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 13/03/2020 at 20:02, Federer91 said:

Oh really :d I'm sure they will find a way to screw us, like they did in our 3 previous entries...

It was great that we withdrew last year. Should have done the same this time too. Enough with this political shit show.

On 15/03/2020 at 10:08, heywoodu said:

Like cancelling Eurovision :p Everything to stop Bulgaria :evil: 

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Today talks will be held and the most likely outcome is that ESC2020 will be cancelled. Not surprising.

Bulgarian Eurovision fans:

Spoiler

Billedresultat for how dare you gif