website statistics

Weightlifting IWF World Championships 2019

hckošice

Rostami bombed out. very normal. and now he is blaming the organizers (there was 4-5 minutes delay before his first attempt)

3rd time in a row he is bombing out. and our stupid federation still letting him to continue this way.

and Tian Tao as usual misses 2 attempt, jump up 5kg and lifts it !

Tian Tao is the weirdest weightlifter I ever seen. this is happening so many times for him. he misses something and then he lifts 5kg heavier in next attempt. you never can predict anything with him. looks like he can lift the entire arena on his last attempt ! :d

and I still wonder if China sends him to Tokyo, of course this gold medal improved his chance a lot. but still total record is lower than what Sohrab Moradi can do in a normal day. I assume Chinese coaches follow Moradi's injury news very closely to decide about their Olympic team. I'm sure they won't settle for anything less than 4 gold medals for their men's team.

Edited by MHSN

Wow Katarczyk's fantastic progress two years ago in Anaheim he was lifting 383 kg (still in the category to 94 kg), a year ago it was already 388 kg. And today he broke (?) Junior world record. Fear of being afraid of what it will show in Tokyo. In the absence of Moradi, finally a golden Chinese, who finally dropped over 230 kg.

3 hours ago, MHSN said:

Rostami bombed out. very normal. and now he is blaming the organizers (there was 4-5 minutes delay before his first attempt)

3rd time in a row he is bombing out. and our stupid federation still letting him to continue this way.

and Tian Tao as usual misses 2 attempt, jump up 5kg and lifts it !

What was he telling some 195kg what was that