web
analytics
Jump to content
hckosice

Weightlifting IWF World Championships 2019

Recommended Posts

in Egypt there're rumors that Egyptian lifters will not be allowed to participate in next WCH as our federation didn't pay requested money from IWF for athletes that have previously caught as doped , they didn't even put any Egyptian lifter in the start book which makes me get more worried :mumble:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumors are correct we're banned and we won't participate Fuck this federation I really can't find words to describe how dumb ass are they 

Edited by thepharoah
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, thepharoah said:

in Egypt there're rumors that Egyptian lifters will not be allowed to participate in next WCH as our federation didn't pay requested money from IWF for athletes that have previously caught as doped , they didn't even put any Egyptian lifter in the start book which makes me get more worried :mumble:

Wait what? You mean a national federation has to pay a fine when an athlete is caught or do they need to pay extra for them to participate after their ban or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This also taught me the world champs are starting tomorrow :yikes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heywoodu said:

This also taught me the world champs are starting tomorrow :yikes:

Ugh, the world champs need to slow down. Every sport needed to have there’s in a the span of a month. I already have an entire speech to write for my comms class. There’s no way Totallympics Media will reporting on reporting on this shite :facepalm:. If only I could clone myself.


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Wait what? You mean a national federation has to pay a fine when an athlete is caught or do they need to pay extra for them to participate after their ban or something?

They didn't pay the fine that has been loaded when athletes were caught which I think about 250k dollars

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...