website statistics

Men's Baseball WBSC African/European Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2019

phelps

16 hours ago, phelps said:

game over in Parma...the rain won't stop early enough...the match will resume on Friday morning (most likely, when both teams will be in Parma once again, meanwhile tomorrow they will play in Bologna -and a match can't start in one place and end in another)...

and as expected...

"South-Africa Italy will resume from the exact point of suspension on Friday, 20 September, at 11 a.m. CET. This will modify the schedule of the whole day in Parma.

Game 7 South Africa-Czech Republic will now start at 2.30 p.m. CET.

Game 8 Israel-Italy start time will remain at 8 p.m. CET as scheduled."

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

After only 20 minutes the start of the match, Rai finally decided to start to bordcast Italy-Czech Republic. They are compete idiots

Well you still have like 9 hours of the match to go, so it shouldn’t be a big deal :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Well you still have like 9 hours of the match to go, so it shouldn’t be a big deal :p

It is :p Rai become wrost day after day... And I pay more than 100 euro at year forthis shame.

Edited by Gianlu33

29 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

After only 20 minutes the start of the match, Rai finally decided to start to bordcast Italy-Czech Republic. They are compete idiots

and they also blocked the youtube braodcast in Italy...:facepalm::wall:

if they think that I'm going to watch and above listen to their broadcast, they're just a bunch of poor guys...:whistle::raspberry:

better watch Israel thrashing out the Kingdom of the Netherlands (right now the score is 6-1 for :ISR in the bottom of the 5th)...:rofl::cheer::p

11 minut temu, phelps napisał:

and they also blocked the youtube braodcast in Italy...:facepalm::wall:

if they think that I'm going to watch and above listen to their broadcast, they're just a bunch of poor guys...:whistle::raspberry:

better watch Israel thrashing out the Kingdom of the Netherlands (right now the score is 6-1 for :ISR in the bottom of the 5th)...:rofl::cheer::p

Before the tournament I somehow felt Israel could do better than at the euros. Now it's getting real. 

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.

It's a complete disaster for the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The worst match in years of this team. And of course, Israël plays a good game :(. Hopefully Italy will qualify instead of Israël. All of a sudden they have (bought) some good players.

After the softball women and volleyball women the baseballteam is the third Dutch team that underperform during Olympic qualification. 

Now we can only hope for the hockey men and handball/waterpolo women to qualify, but a 100% score is not very likely.

Just now, CCB said:

It's a complete disaster for the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The worst match in years of this team. And of course, Israël plays a good game :(. Hopefully Italy will qualify instead of Israël. All of a sudden they have (bought) some good players.

After the softball women and volleyball women the baseballteam is the third Dutch team that underperform during Olympic qualification. 

Now we can only hope for the hockey men and handball/waterpolo women to qualify, but a 100% score is not very likely.

c'mon! those 3 are just a matter of when they do it, there's no chance they miss out on the qualification...;)

and even the baseball team is not out of contention yet...

Italy are not reliable at all, but I think they can still beat ISR and lose to the NED, making it a question of Team's Quality Balance (runs scored/offensive innings played - runs allowed/defensive innings played)...

sure, a 1-8 loss like tonight's (so far, they're still in the 8th) doesn't help...but not everything is lost yet...