website statistics

Shooting ESC 25m, 50m & 300m Events European Championships 2019

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

I'm losing count of how many (in most cases redundant) events are contested in this championship...:facepalm:

and we're still 4 days away from the only 4 that really matters...:nopompom:

They should have written that ECh actually starts in friday. So many events contested but 0 important. :mad:

23 hours ago, phelps said:

I'm losing count of how many (in most cases redundant) events are contested in this championship...:facepalm:

and we're still 4 days away from the only 4 that really matters...:nopompom:

22 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

They should have written that ECh actually starts in friday. So many events contested but 0 important. :mad:

Y’all literally complained about the death of some of these events all last week. Make up your minds.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Y’all literally complained about the death of some of these events all last week. Make up your minds.

we were complaining about a "traditional" (even if not so "ancient") event, well established in the Olympic program...:evil:

here we are talking about a few events that have never been in the Olympic program and also many of them being basically the same thing, just changing the distance or the number of seconds between the single series...

it's slightly different, I guess (because nobody is complaining about the 50m free pistol or the running targets -which are not here, too)...

moreover, the main concern is about all these team events (most of them are really senseless, especially when you have only 3/4 teams showing up with the required 3 shooters and the result being the simple addition of the individual scores -at least the mixed events have a different format, which partially justify their existence)...

p.s. and in any case, I'm not complaining because all those events exists...I was just saying that I'm losing count of the so many competitions that are scheduled in this event, with the most important ones just relegated to 1 day and not well spread through the entire week...

Edited by phelps

Men's Junior Individual 50m Pistol
Gold: :RUS Andrei Chilikov
Silver: :ITA Massimo Spinella
Bronze: :BUL Kiril Kirov

* the Team title has not been awarded, as only 2 teams (Italy and Russia) entered the competition with the required 3 shooters...

p.s. just for the coming generations...Italy won the "virtual" Gold Medal, scoring 1620 points against the 1617 of the Russians...

Men's Team 50m 3-Position Rifle

Gold: :NOR Norway

Silver: :CZE Czech Republic

Bronze: :HUN Hungary

Men's Individual 50m 3-Position Rifle, Shooters qualified to the Final (tomorrow)

:NOR Simon Claussen*

:NOR Henrik Larsen*

:LTU Karolis Girulis

:CZE Petr Nymbursky

:NOR Jon-Hermann Hegg*

:ITA Lorenzo Bacci

:CZE Filip Nepejchal*

:GBR Dean Bale

* NOT eligible for an Olympic Quota place

2 hours ago, phelps said:

Men's Team 50m 3-Position Rifle

Gold: :NOR Norway

Silver: :CZE Czech Republic

Bronze: :HUN Hungary

Men's Individual 50m 3-Position Rifle, Shooters qualified to the Final (tomorrow)

:NOR Simon Claussen*

:NOR Henrik Larsen*

:LTU Karolis Girulis

:CZE Petr Nymbursky

:NOR Jon-Hermann Hegg*

:ITA Lorenzo Bacci

:CZE Filip Nepejchal*

:GBR Dean Bale

* NOT eligible for an Olympic Quota place

Crazy!! 3 Norwegians in the final. This competition worked for them perfectly! Anyways, I heavily wish GOOD LUCK to Petr Nymburský :CZE to win another Olympic Quota!