10 :BRA Dora Varella
11 :USA Jordan Santana
12 :ESP Julia Benedetti
13 :BRA Leticia Gonçalves
14 :BRA Victoria Bassi
15 :GER Lilly Stoephasius
16 :USA Minna Stess

Full Quarterfinals Results:

http://www.worldskate.org/skateboarding/results/category/656-wc-park-sao-paulo-2019-results.html?download=3982:sao-paulo-park-world-championship-women-quarter-final-results

2 11 year olds in the top three.

I feel I am very :old:

Men advancing to the Semifinals

1 :USA Thomas Schaar
2 :AUS Keegan Palmer
3 :BRA Murilo Peres
4 :BRA Mateus Hiroshi
5 :USA Tristan Rennie
6 :USA Tate Carew
7 :SWE Oscar Rozenberg Hallberg
8 :ITA Alessandro Mazzara
9 :USA Liam Pace
10 :USA Alex Sorgente
11 :JPN Ayumu Hirano
12 :GER Tyler Edtmayer
13 :PUR Steven Yancy Pinero
14 :BRA Pedro Quintas
15 :AUS Kieran Wolley
16 :USA Shaun White
17 :ITA Ivan Federico

Full Quarterfinals Results:

http://www.worldskate.org/skateboarding/results/category/656-wc-park-sao-paulo-2019-results.html?download=3983:sao-paulo-park-world-championship-men-quarter-final-results

11 hours ago, Dragon said:

2 11 year olds in the top three.

I feel I am very :old:

I feel more disgusted than anything, instead...

I mean, here we are close to a form of "sport pedophilia"...

nobody will never convince me that boys and girls of this age should be allowed to compete against men and women who could really be their fathers and mothers...no way...

Women advancing to the Final

1 :JPN Misugu Okamoto
2 :GBR Sky Brown
3 :JPN Sakura Yosozumi
4 :BRA Dora Varella
5 :AUS Poppy Starr-Olsen
6 :BRA Isadora Pacheco
7 :JPN Kisa Nakamura
8 :FIN Lizzie Armanto

Full Semifinals Results:

http://www.worldskate.org/skateboarding/results/category/656-wc-park-sao-paulo-2019-results.html?download=3988:sao-paulo-park-world-championship-women-semifinal-results

7 hours ago, phelps said:

I feel more disgusted than anything, instead...

I mean, here we are close to a form of "sport pedophilia"...

nobody will never convince me that boys and girls of this age should be allowed to compete against men and women who could really be their fathers and mothers...no way...

There are the best in the sport though. Skateboarding isn’t like a lot of established sports. The community is very different. The same goes for other sports nowadays too. I would never stop athletes from competing simply because of their age. Also, it’s not pedophilia to let these athletes compete. If anything Skateboarding has had much less problems with that than Figure Skating, Bobsled, Gymnastics, Speed Skating, etc.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

There are the best in the sport though. Skateboarding isn’t like a lot of established sports. The community is very different. The same goes for other sports nowadays too. I would never stop athletes from competing simply because of their age. Also, it’s not pedophilia to let these athletes compete. If anything Skateboarding has had much less problems with that than Figure Skating, Bobsled, Gymnastics, Speed Skating, etc.

probably I'm heavily influenced by the Italian culture, but I do really think that all things have their own time to be done...

11 year old boys shouldn't be competing against adults...

actually, they shouldn't live their activity as a professional one (in terms of dedication and time spent on the board)...

meanwhile Shaun White, as expected, is being generously pushed by judges...:facepalm:

Edited by phelps

Just now, phelps said:

acyually, they shouldn't live their activity as a professional one (in terms of dedication and time spent on the board)...

meanwhile Shaun White, as expected, is being generously pushed by judges...:facepalm:

Women’s Gymnastics and Figure Skating would no longer exist if that first point was true.

Yeah, Shaun White is a good skater, but he’s not that good. I swear if he makes the final.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela