website statistics

Men's Boxing AIBA World Championships 2019

Totallympics

also our boxer of 52 kg will fight :COD  after taht  the Number 1 the Cuban Veitia

CHEAAAAAAATERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

35 minut temu, bestmen napisał:

CHEAAAAAAATERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mood

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.

by the way, it's still the good old aiba...:whistle:

I saw a few fights from today's program...and as usual I've seen some "curious" outcomes...:nopompom::hairpull:

reading now the full scores, I suggest to take care in particular of the judges from Jordan (Nabeel Younis), USA (Shawn Reese) and the flagbearer of the integrity himself, mr. Frank Fiacco from CAN (his interpretation of the fight between :ECU Bryan Angulo and :PHI Eumir Marcial is simply surreal...the man from Ecuador was basically thrashed out and he still has a 28-28 tie :yikes::facepalm::hairpull:)...

13 hours ago, bestmen said:

also our boxer of 52 kg will fight :COD  after taht  the Number 1 the Cuban Veitia

I heard it happens a lot in boxing tournaments: you win a fight, and then you have to fight someone else, possibly even stronger! :mad:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 hours ago, phelps said:

by the way, it's still the good old aiba...:whistle:

I saw a few fights from today's program...and as usual I've seen some "curious" outcomes...:nopompom::hairpull:

reading now the full scores, I suggest to take care in particular of the judges from Jordan (Nabeel Younis), USA (Shawn Reese) and the flagbearer of the integrity himself, mr. Frank Fiacco from CAN (his interpretation of the fight between :ECU Bryan Angulo and :PHI Eumir Marcial is simply surreal...the man from Ecuador was basically thrashed out and he still has a 28-28 tie :yikes::facepalm::hairpull:)...

Didn't Fiacco vote for mobster boss Rakhimov? :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Didn't Fiacco vote for mobster boss Rakhimov? :lol: 

yeah, but what's more surprising here is that he is in a feud with the Central and South American aiba officials, especially the man from Ecuador (who he's saying wants to take is place as VP)...and then, bam! 1st bout he judges and guess what? he's blatantly favouring a boxer from Ecuador...:yikes:

here there's something that goes beyond any logic (and my understanding)...:mumble:

Just now, phelps said:

yeah, but what's more surprising here is that he is in a feud with the Central and South American aiba officials, especially the man from Ecuador (who he's saying wants to take is place as VP)...and then, bam! 1st bout he judges and guess what? he's blatantly favouring a boxer from Ecuador...:yikes:

here there's something that goes beyond any logic (and my understanding)...:mumble:

I found a live stream from his hotel room.

Spoiler

MaleTenderKillerwhale-small.gif