website statistics

Shooting ESC Shotgun European Championships 2019

Totallympics

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

Is the result site (SIUS) working for you? My firewall is going crazy...

Same, but I just add "www" in the address bar to make it work (I don't know if it is safe)

W skeet final results:

1 BARTEKOVA Danka SVK 0 0 56
2 ELEFTHERIOU Andri CYP 0 0 55
3 SUMOVA Barbora CZE 0 0 42
4 BACOSI Diana ITA 0 0 34
5 MALOVICHKO Iryna UKR 0 0 24
6 OZPAK Nur Banu TUR 0 0 13

19 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Actually running target still exists. There still a pretty good participation rate as well I believe.

I think that 10 m RT is only present at WCh every 4th year. Its absent from WC, i cant say that i recall seeing it at continental championships.

If you know something more about it, i will gladly hear. :)

21 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Is the result site (SIUS) working for you? My firewall is going crazy...

yes, even if today my Kaspersky Security Suite shows me a message that the site is not protected and asks me if I'm sure to go on opening the page...:facepalm:

Edited by phelps

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

I think that 10 m RT is only present at WCh every 4th year. Its absent from WC, i cant say that i recall seeing it at continental championships.

If you know something more about it, i will gladly hear. :)

The running target disciplines have a separate world championship and World Cup circuit last time I cared to look.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

The running target disciplines have a separate world championship and World Cup circuit last time I cared to look.

no, nowadays they only have the european and world champs where to show up...and the discipline is more or less abandoned to the 5/6 "traditional" Countries (RUS, UKR, CZE, SWE and FIN)...

however, it's still a lot more than Double Trap has to offer (basically now there's a regular activity in this discipline only here in Italy)...