website statistics

Shooting ESC Shotgun European Championships 2019

Totallympics

49 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

I'm not talking about the shooting, but I M speaking generally, you Italians spend your time whining while at the moment you have a lot of quotas.

actually, we had more than 350 athletes in Sydney and Athens...we went down to slightly less than 300 in London and Rio and now we have 126 quota (with only 4 teams and the awful perspective to add only 1 more, maybe 2 if we're lucky), meaning that we don't have many chances to get even to 250/260 by the end of the OQP...

so, there's a lot of reason to keep whining...our sport movement is dying day after day...but probably is too difficult to see such disaster from outside...

1 hour ago, Dunadan said:

Yes but they decrease every month. As I understand it, they lose 1/12 of their value every month. If I am right, for example De Filippis' silver at the WCH (which was worth 1800 points) will become only 300 points by next May (not counting performance score). Gold at the WC final in October would be 500 points. Gold at the World cup in April would be worth almost 1000 points. So yeah, if he continues to shoot like this he'll get the quota but imo it's not safe at all. 

I think you are right, I didn't notice it worked in that way, I thought it was like tennis.

This changes everything because a random win of a French, Turkish or German shooter in one of the last world cup next spring could change all the ranking, I really hope to not arrive next May knowing that the only way to be in Tokyo is winning last pass at European Championships. 

à l’instant, phelps a dit :

actually, we had more than 350 athletes in Sydney and Athens...we went down to slightly less than 300 in London and Rio and now we have 126 quota (with only 4 teams and the awful perspective to add only 1 more, maybe 2 if we're lucky), meaning that we don't have many chances to get even to 250/260 by the end of the OQP...

so, there's a lot of reason to keep whining...our sport movement is dying day after day...but probably is too difficult to see such disaster from outside...

I don't blame you, but I also find that France does not win quota, and I do not speak any less, and I wish good luck for the quest for the quotas for Italy

women's Team Trap

Gold: :ITA Italy

Silver: :ESP Spain

Bronze: :GBR Great Britain

women's Junior Team Trap

Gold: :RUS Russia

Silver: :GER Germany

Bronze: :ITA Italy

men's Team Trap

Gold: :ITA Italy

Silver: :CRO Croatia

Bronze: :FRA France

men's Junior Team Trap

Gold: :FIN Finland

Silver: :GBR Great Britain

Bronze: :ITA Italy

Mixed Team Junior Trap

Gold Medal match: :POL Poland (Sandra Bernal & Remigiusz Charkiewicz) vs :ITA Italy 1 (Sofia Littame & Lorenzo Ferrari)

Bronze Medal match: :ITA Italy 2 (Gaia Regazzini & Edoardo Antonioli) vs :POR Portugal (Maria Ines Coelho De Barros & Manuel Vieira Da Silva)

Mixed Team Trap

Gold Medal match: :ESP Spain 1 (Fatima Galvez & Alberto Fernandez) vs :FRA France 1 (Carole Cormenier & Antonin Desert)

Bronze Medal match: :ITA Italy 1 (Jessica Rossi & Mauro De Filippis) vs :ITA Italy 2 (Silvana Stanco & Giovanni Pellielo)

Mixed Team Junior Trap

Gold: :ITA Italy 1 (Sofia Littame & Lorenzo Ferrari)

Silver: :POL Poland (Sandra Bernal & Remigiusz Charkiewicz)

Bronze: :ITA Italy 2 (Gaia Regazzini & Edoardo Antonioli)

Mixed Team Trap

Gold: :ESP Spain 1 (Fatima Galvez & Alberto Fernandez)

Silver: :FRA France 1 (Carole Cormenier & Antonin Desert)

Bronze: :ITA Italy 1 (Jessica Rossi & Mauro De Filippis)

Edited by phelps

women's Individual Double Trap

Gold: :ITA Claudia De Luca

Silver: :ITA Sofia Maglio

Bronze: :BEL Anne Focan

* only 5 shooters at the start

men's Individual Double Trap

Gold: :ITA Daniele Di Spigno

Silver: :ITA Ignazio Maria Tronca

Bronze: :ITA Andrea Vescovi

* only 8 shooters at the start

men's Junior Individual Double Trap