website statistics

Shooting ESC Shotgun European Championships 2019

Totallympics

Just now, Dunadan said:

I can't believe this, I lost count of how many times they missed the quota by one place. 

It is better for De Filippis and in particolar for Italy that nobody won the quota, he is by far the best italian in these months and  he  will  easily qualify himself by world ranking.I hope  Italy wont  win next  year pass, because he deserves going to Tokyo  where he  will  be  a gold metal contender,  and if he doesnt qualify  nominally and will win next year pass, i highly  Doubt  he will be chosen  to represent Italy.

Just now, Andry84 said:

t is better for De Filippis and in particolar for Italy that nobody won the quota, he is by far the best italian in these months and  he  will  easily qualify himself by world ranking.

I'm not so sure (unless you know the system enough to do the calculations), I know the ranking points will decay but I don't know at which rate...I fear that by next May the points earned until now will be worth very little if compared to those given at the World cups in March/April and if there is a surprise winner there who is not qualified yet De Filippis may be in trouble

if Italy win the quota at the next OQT, I'm pretty sure that in Tokyo we're going to see Pellielo representing our Nation in any case, no matter who's gonna win the quota (or, better, not going to see, unless there's a tv/streaming feed for the qualification rounds :whistle::facepalm:)...

and I'm sure he's going to be the Flagbearer at the opening ceremony, too...

however, De Filippis is a choker...he is not a medal candidate in any case, imho...:nopompom: