website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Science & Technology Thread

bestmen

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

so the Aliens will find it and make bombs with

Yes, thank you India.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 12/12/2019 at 19:38, bestmen said:

and the windows 7 will stop working in 14 january 2020 , wtf of hell is that , after these stupid rules of youtube , they attack  win7 now :mad:

Sigh. No, it won't 'stop working'.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Sigh. No, it won't 'stop working'.

I’m assuming he’s referring to them “discontinuing updates to the OS”?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m assuming he’s referring to them “discontinuing updates to the OS”?

Yes, that's what will happen on that date: support from Microsoft stops, like eventually happens with every Microsoft OS by the time it's old and degraded and keeping up the work to fix stuff is just a waste of money.

It means no more updates, patches and so on, but your Windows 7 computer will most definitely still be working as normal. It'll just be less secure.

Edited by heywoodu

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, bestmen said:

anyone tried windows 10   is it heavy ?

much graphics for nothing , they try to damage the pc of people and then selling much :lol:

I’ve advanced from PC use. I haven’t used a PC since the Rio Olympics.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela