website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics FIG World Championships 2019

hckošice

Just now, Benolympique said:

Germany is qualified, Italy is on the hot seat and France is eliminated

I think South Korea and Netherlands should be dangerous for Germany and even more for Italy that needs both team to score less than 246.It smells Italy will be the first under the line and Germany the last qualified. 

à l’instant, Andry84 a dit :

I think South Korea and Netherlands should be dangerous for Germany and even more for Italy that needs both team to score less than 246.It smells Italy will be the first under the line and Germany the last qualified. 

I see more Ukraine and Switzerland

USA, JPN, CHN, UKR, SUI and GBR will surely top ITA and GER (unless they flop badly)...

so GER have still 1 more "joker" within their cards and ITA are really on the edge...

KOR are the most dangerous (for ITA, especially)...then NED and maybe CAN could make the Germans cry (but I don't think it will happen...today's top 5 will be in Tokyo...ITA...I really fear they won't)...

Just now, EselTheDonkey said:

How likely is it for Germany to qualify?

It is expect that :JPN :CHN :USA :UKR :GBR and :SUI will finish ahead of Brazil. Then there's :KOR :CAN and :NED with good teams too, and maybe all of them could sneak ahead of Germany. 

I would say that even :ITA has a small chance of qualifying, but definitely not :FRA. As it is, only :TPE and :BRA are in safe positions for qualifying, though I believe :ESP should not worry too much either. Not so sure about :GER, though. 

à l’instant, thiago_simoes a dit :

It is expect that :JPN :CHN :USA :UKR :GBR and :SUI will finish ahead of Brazil. Then there's :KOR :CAN and :NED with good teams too, and maybe all of them could sneak ahead of Germany. 

I would say that even :ITA has a small chance of qualifying, but definitely not :FRA. As it is, only :TPE and :BRA are in safe positions for qualifying, though I believe :ESP should not worry too much either. Not so sure about :GER, though. 

France can send how much of an individual to Tokyo?

Just now, Benolympique said:

France can send how much of an individual to Tokyo?

Up to three.

1) Frasca will probably qualify through the all-around.

2) Ait Said (still rings) must finish in the top 3 among nations that did not qualify a team. So far we have Turkey, Greece and probably Italy in the final; if Italy doesn't qualify a team, that makes 4 eligible gymnasts (:FRA Ait Said, :TUR Çolak, :GRE Petrounias and :ITA Lodadio) for 3 quotas. And tomorrow we'll probably have :ARM qualifying for the final, what makes it even more confusing.

3) Tommasone could qualify through the pommel horse, if he makes it to the final (he's currently 4th). Once again, we should worry about nations without a qualified team, and :IRL is already one of them. Probably :SLO or :CRO or even :ARM could qualify and make things confusing too.