website statistics

Rowing FISA World Championships 2019

Totallympics

6 medals for the Netherlands in olympic events, more than at the last 4 editions combined. :lol:

Saying that this isn't an insane improvement must be the most retarded thing i have read on this forum over the years. :thumbup:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Justo ahora, rajiv dijo:

Rowing is a sport that lends itself to a clever doping program 

Invisible to most outside Olympics 

Rather like track cycling 

Mind you in this day and age you need clever sports scientists to get away with it 

Now try and think of a country which peaks in both sports every 4 years 

I don't get it, you're implying GB does doping or the other countries? 

Just now, intoronto said:

The Canadian men bombed here just like every sport. Would not be surprised to see just women medal in Tokyo.

Not even a medal for Warner? It's not as if there are many guys currently who can score 8600 points or more ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Absolutely horrible world championships for Germany, no medal in quadruple sculls is unacceptable. I thought that 3 golds (men's lightweight double sculls, men's eight and men's single sculls) were safe, but one of them completely messed up (men's lightweight double sculls) and the other two were also worse than expected.

The only positive thing is that Zeidler will only get better if he stays injury-free and that the quadruple sculls usually peak at the olympics. 

Crazy performances by Ireland and especially the Netherlands, sadly i have no doubt anymore that they will be able to repeat those results next year.

First ever New Zealand world title in the women's eight :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!