website statistics

Tennis US Open 2019

Totallympics

3 hours ago, Wanderer said:

On the other hand, Keys being unable to create a single break point... Svitolina isn't Karlovic.

In men's tennis, no other than big 3 is able to win a Slam, in women's tennis meanwhile, so-called "top-players" are unable to reach QF, let alone win a slam and back-up some recent results. 

I hope Andreescu stays healthy. That girl has big game!

Elina's top player too :p And she's had great results in Slams this year for a change. OTOH Keys will always be Keys, her game is naturally inconsistent, even though I hoped she'd go further this year

Edited by Майкл

Just now, Майкл said:

Elina's top player too :p And she's had great results in Slams this year for a change. OTOH Keys will always be Keys, her game is naturally inconsistent, even though I hoped she'd go further this year

Yes, almost three years already and she is now playing for her second GS SF ever :p  But I do agree, she somehow managed to have decent Slam results this year. I believe she can beat Konta as well (I think she is 4-0 or 5-0 against her) but that's the end. Serena is making another final. I wish Bianca or Osaka can be up to the task (again). 

Just now, Wanderer said:

Yes, almost three years already and she is now playing for her second GS SF ever :p  But I do agree, she somehow managed to have decent Slam results this year. I believe she can beat Konta as well (I think she is 4-0 or 5-0 against her) but that's the end. Serena is making another final. I wish Bianca or Osaka can be up to the task (again). 

I don't trust Bianca's body, unfortunately it can fall apart at any time :(