website statistics

Tennis US Open 2019

Totallympics

Just now, thepharoah said:

Vouchers doesn't really give a shit about this, she's doing some Photoshots somewhere :d

Abandon thread, I must hit the googles at once!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Serena wants gold in Tokyo from what I understand. She’s putting in a lot of work to make it happen. Wouldn’t be surprised if she retires if she wins or gets a medal.

Maybe, but I don't think she will be really hyped to win an Olympic gold as she already won one before 

Just now, LDOG said:

No male player born in the 90s has yet won a GS.

This girl was born in 2000...

I remember here some months ago when I wrote that next generation players are really Weeker than winning a GS and challenging top 3 , but people here had much more faith in them than they deserve :d hopefully medvedev can do it but I really doubt 

3,8 million dollars, I think she can take a chocolate bar and a cola from the minibar in her hotel tonight :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Serena wants gold in Tokyo from what I understand. She’s putting in a lot of work to make it happen. Wouldn’t be surprised if she retires if she wins or gets a medal.

She wants Margaret Court's GS singles titles record (24) first and foremost. She has the Olympic gold already.

Federer (102) wants Jimmy Connors all-time ATP singles titles record (109).

Everything else is just PR, smoke & mirrors.

Obviously I was cheering for Andreescu tonight. I'm tired of watching Serena winning titles for 20 years :rolleyes: