website statistics

World Urban Games 2019

Totallympics

6 hours ago, Jur said:

I just think it's unfair to get one horse by random draw.

And nowadays most pentathlon events run with semifinals and a final, and in semifinals they don't do jumping, witch is kind of unfair

Oh right, the classic 'lets have earlier rounds with an incomplete sport and call it the same sport'.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 hours ago, hckosice said:

Nowadays Modern Pentathlon is really stupid with all the "innovative improvements", The only and real Modern Pentathlon was the one that lasted full 5 days and the fencing part was traditionally the longest Olympic event which started before 08 AM and finished around midnight. All this bonus ranking points system, one day program and laser shooting + running combined etc...totally destroyed this marvellous sport.

yeah I´m not urban, and I´m proud :d

:yes

and I raise...I'm not urban...and I'm not even "modern"...and I'm more than proud! :lol:

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m young enough to have never watched the sport in that format, let alone without the laser run. (First time I watched was in 2015, and it was a replay of 2012 Men’s Olympic Games final)

then you must somehow recover and find a way to watch the Los Angeles 1984 Olympics' final run...it was one of the most exciting finish and one of the most dramatic sport events ever at the same time...:evil::pope:

@heywoodu the Netherlands qualified two indoor rowers. Nothing says urban like green countryside and many, too many, canals.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

@heywoodu the Netherlands qualified two indoor rowers. Nothing says urban like green countryside and many, too many, canals.

Can't really row in those tiny canals so indoor is the place to go :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Can't really row in those tiny canals so indoor is the place to go :p

You can only use polls to jump across them :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 3 weeks later...

Alright first of quite a few posts in the next hour.

Basketball 3x3 Info

• Tournament acts a U23 Nations League Final
  • Each Gender will feature 8 teams
  • Tournament Format: Pool Play -> QF -> SF -> F
  • Venue: 3x3 and Flying Disc Arena
  • Events: Women’s Team, Men’s Team

Men

:BLR :FRA :HUN :NED :POL :ROU :RUS :UKR

Women

:CHN :FRA :HUN :NED :POL :ROU :RUS :UKR 

Edited by Olympian1010