website statistics

Biathlon IBU Summer World Championships 2019

heywoodu

RIP asphalt in Belarus :bowdown:

sbTpaUa.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, RobtheAggie said:

I do wonder of there is such a big discussion about the wheel techs as there is about the ski wax?  :)

If I'm not mistaken, the organization provides the rollerskis and they are handed out by random draw. So I would suppose there's less of a discussion :p 

I like it, there's too much of a difference between different kinds of wheels and skis.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, RobtheAggie said:

The Super Sprint really is a quick and can be an very exciting event.  I just realized why no US skiers were there.  The US Rollerski Championships just finished.

I do wonder of there is such a big discussion about the wheel techs as there is about the ski wax?  :)

Think it would be a good idea to have the SuperSprint in the World Champs as a pre-qualifier race for the small nations or IBU Cup Athletes. Similar to the short races they do in the Cross-Country Ski Worlds.

Just now, Grassmarket said:

Think it would be a good idea to have the SuperSprint in the World Champs as a pre-qualifier race for the small nations or IBU Cup Athletes. Similar to the short races they do in the Cross-Country Ski Worlds.

Only the qualifying portion of the supersprint, or the final as well?

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Only the qualifying portion of the supersprint, or the final as well?

For sure both: as it is the small nations - ie outside the top 20 - never get to practice mass start races.

Edited by Grassmarket

Digging the moustache, but can someone let Lapshin know he's got some.....'stuff' on his arm? :p

3eE9rGc.png

After one shooting in the men's pursuit, the main guys still with 0 misses are Strolia :LTU and Otcenas :SVK 

Let me go outside and check if the world is still turning :yikes:

Otcenas taking the lead with another 0 :yikes: