website statistics

Track Cycling UCI Junior World Championships 2019

Totallympics

3 hours ago, Dunadan said:

First time under 4 minutes in junior men's team pursuit, both Germany and France did it in the final. 3:58.793 is the new junior world record.

In women's once again Italy gold and New Zealand silver (for the 4th year in a row) but this time it was an extremely close final, only 0.007s separating the two teams!

Some additions:

1) Russia also did it in the bronze final

2) Germany won and now owns the junior world record

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

On 15/08/2019 at 22:31, Olympian1010 said:

If it is, I might watch. He was fun to watch at the 2018 Commonwealth Games last year. He was able to stick with quite a few of the Brits, Kiwis, and Aussies

Isn't that interesting we Indians didn't spot him the whole games but an American did :p

LOL, he didn't participate in CWG 2018 !! 

Nonetheless expecting a gold tomorrow from the W Jr No1 in sprint Alben Esow with even Ronaldo  in the quarters of the same event. 

15 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Isn't that interesting we Indians didn't spot him the whole games but an American did :p

LOL, he didn't participate in CWG 2018 !! 

Nonetheless expecting a gold tomorrow from the W Jr No1 in sprint Alben Esow with even Ronaldo  in the quarters of the same event. 

I swear Esow, or an Esow, competed at the 2018 Commonwealth Games, or now as I think about it, I was just watch 2018 Asian Games replays a while back. Did he compete there?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I swear Esow, or an Esow, competed at the 2018 Commonwealth Games, or now as I think about it, I was just watch 2018 Asian Games replays a while back. Did he compete there?

Yeah at the Asian Games 2018 he did compete :d