website statistics

Football 2016 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

3 horas atrás, MHSN disse:

They need him, he is a starter there but He won't go to Israel, he will be jailed in Iran if he go. this is officially illegal and considered a crime. (I'm not even sure if Israel give him visa) I think his club understands this otherwise he is in trouble.

the only question is the home match in the Netherlands, since he is not representing Iran that's probably possible for him to play but I'm not sure.

Oh I didn't knew that there was actually a real law for that! Well, in that case I undersant (don't agree, but different countries, diferent rules, so I respect).

Is the law reffering to going to Israel only, or it has also something about facing an opponent from that country?

Btw, has ever been any situation where Israel and Iran had to face in any team sports? 

19 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Oh I didn't knew that there was actually a real law for that! Well, in that case I undersant (don't agree, but different countries, diferent rules, so I respect).

Is the law reffering to going to Israel only, or it has also something about facing an opponent from that country?

Btw, has ever been any situation where Israel and Iran had to face in any team sports? 

the law is only about traveling to Israel but Iranian athletes never face Israelis even though there is no written low against it. they won't be jailed if they do but I suppose they won't be in the national team anymore. in this case Alireza Jahanbakhsh is not representing Iran but a Dutch club so I think it will be fine for him to play the home match even though I'm not sure, one of our former NT player once played an Israeli team while he was in Sturm Graz (Austria) and nothing bad happened to him, it was 16 years ago though.

After the 1979 revolution I can remember 3 times Iran and Israel had to face in team sports (twice in Paralympics) but Iran always found a way to refuse.

:bowdown:Robbie Keane :IRL    (appearances 146 , goals 68) :bye:

Robbie Keane marked the final appearance of an international career that started in March 1998 with his 68th Republic of Ireland goal.

Keane struck Ireland's second in the 4-0 friendly win against Oman to draw level with Gerd Müller in fourth place on the list of Europe's all-time top international goalscorers.

On 9/1/2016 at 16:12, Henry_Leon said:

Robbie Keane marked the final appearance of an international career that started in March 1998 with his 68th Republic of Ireland goal.

Keane struck Ireland's second in the 4-0 friendly win against Oman to draw level with Gerd Müller in fourth place on the list of Europe's all-time top international goalscorers.

Can you give a full list of the top international goalscorers? 

On 1/9/2016 at 14:12, Henry_Leon said:

So it's an end of an era this week with the retirement of Irish legend Robbie Keane from international football. It was quite sad and emotional watching him play his final ever game for Ireland on Wednesday :cry:. He has been such a wonderful servant for us and always showing unwavering commitment for the green jersey.

Thanks for all the wonderful memories Robbie, you are forever an Irish hero :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:.

Of all the wonderful and beautiful goals that he scored in the green jersey, it is this goal which he scored at the World Cup in 2002 that will forever stay in the hearts and minds of the Irish public:

Edited by OlympicIRL

6 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Can you give a full list of the top international goalscorers? 

Europe's all-time top international goalscorers

•  Ferenc Puskás (Hungary) – 84 goals
  • Sándor Kocsis (Hungary) – 75
  • Miroslav Klose (Germany) – 71
  • Gerd Müller (West Germany) – 68 
  • Robbie Keane (Republic of Ireland) – 68
  • Zlatan Ibrahimović (Sweden) – 62
  • Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) – 61

World Leader is Ali Daei (Iran) with 109 goals

11 hours ago, Henry_Leon said:

Europe's all-time top international goalscorers

•  Ferenc Puskás (Hungary) – 84 goals
  • Sándor Kocsis (Hungary) – 75
  • Miroslav Klose (Germany) – 71
  • Gerd Müller (West Germany) – 68 
  • Robbie Keane (Republic of Ireland) – 68
  • Zlatan Ibrahimović (Sweden) – 62
  • Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) – 61

World Leader is Ali Daei (Iran) with 109 goals

Mokhar Dahari (Malaysia) has scored 125 goals :evil:

55 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Mokhar Dahari (Malaysia) has scored 125 goals :evil:

Maybe......:mumble:

Explanation: Malaysia's striker Mohamed Mokhtar DAHARI has scored many goals but his record is not officially recognized by Fifa and other Statistic sites, maybe there isn't possible verify all matches or many matches aren't recognized "official" by Fifa (regional friendly or regional tournament)

Dahari is legend of Malaysian football; In 1974, he would help Malaysia to a silver medal in the Asian Games.

For who are curious about him:

http://www.goal.com/en-my/news/3891/features/2013/06/19/4057414/malaysian-football-legends-mokhtar-dahari

TOP scorer articles.

Fifa (little bit old ...)

http://www.fifa.com/live-scores/news/y=2009/m=6/news=more-goals-than-caps-1065779.html

RSSSF (statistic site)

http://www.rsssf.com/miscellaneous/century.html#fifaxi2