website statistics

Football 2016 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

New format, new logo and, yesterday, the draw for the Copa Libertadores 2017.

The tournament will be expanded from 38 to 47 teams, the schedule of the tournament will be extended to year-round so it will start 23rd January  and conclude 29th  November.

The 58th edition of Copa liubertadores will be without Mexican clubs (the LIGA MX president Enrique Bonilla announced that teams from Mexico will not participate in the 2017 Copa Libertadores due to the format change which put it in conflict with the Mexican league schedule)

Three round of qualifying (with 19 clubs) for 4 berths in group stage, where there are 28 clubs already qualified.

Full Draw

1 hora atrás, bestmen disse:

Ronaldo :hello, this is for children of Syria. We know that you have been suffering a lot. i am a very famous player, but you are the true heroes :d

He is being mocked here because of that video. Not that it isn't a good message for a good cause, because it is, and he is admired for that. But because he said "I am a very famous player" on a message for Syrian refugees :lol:

3 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

He is being mocked here because of that video. Not that it isn't a good message for a good cause, because it is, and he is admired for that. But because he said "I am a very famous player" on a message for Syrian refugees :lol:

he was very nervous /shy in the same time that's happens when you don't mastering the language

but he dind't make this message only has also made a huge donation to the people of Syria following the Alleppo unrest , the Santa Claus exists truly :cool: