website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Qualification Systems

7 minutes ago, intoronto said:

You answered my question with your answer lol :p

What is the problem if they are competing in the qualifiers ? 

well, i don't get it why are they competing in qualifiers, there is absolutely no need for that, they are only complicating the system. 

also, with this system, afrobasket, americup and asiacup are losing their importance really. even eurobasket. champion should be awarded a berth to the olympics, why not?

• 2 weeks later...

The IWF have announced the new weightlifting divisions.

There will be 10 divisions for both men and women, of which 7 will be contested in Olympic Games from 2020. In addition, non-Olympic divisions will be contested in Olympic-year World Championships (like rowing).

The qualification system PDFs were yet to be updated as I post this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yay, they cut quotas from small nations. Looks like they can no longer enter 1+1 athletes per default, but rather only 1 athlete. Thank God, Olympics will surely be saved with such measures! :lol:

Goodbye development of women's athletics in such countries. IOC's "gender equality" is such a scam.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Yay, they cut quotas from small nations. Looks like they can no longer enter 1+1 athletes per default, but rather only 1 athlete. Thank God, Olympics will surely be saved with such measures! :lol:

Goodbye development of women's athletics in such countries. IOC's "gender equality" is such a scam.

Then they also have section B where they can add a female even if they qualified a male and vice versa. Maybe they forgot an "and" in the first section?

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

Then they also have section B where they can add a female even if they qualified a male and vice versa. Maybe they forgot an "and" in the first section?

I'm afriad it's not a mistake. I've checked Rio system, it's exactly the same except here we have or instead of and. :(

#banbestmen