web
analytics
Jump to content
Totallympics

Sprint Canoeing ICF World Championships 2019

Recommended Posts

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

Pita is confused. :)

 

When you're so atention starved you don't think clear :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any video evidence of Pita finishing the race?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dunadan said:

Any video evidence of Pita finishing the race?

Any evidence of Pita finishing the race?


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pita is fishing

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Any evidence of Pita finishing the race?

What?

Results say he finished in 58 seconds. On video I have only seen him while he wasn't able to go into his lane at the start and then he was still there when the others had started. I'm not sure I can believe he finished if I can't see a video. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a dream, just not stop to kick the ass of the person responsible of removing the K4-1000 from the Olympic program

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hckosice said:

I have a dream, just not stop to kick the ass of the person responsible of removing the K4-1000 from the Olympic program

 

Why did that change happen? Was it because they wanted the compensate the sprinters with a shorter K4 after IOC took K2 200m out of the program? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vektor said:

 

Why did that change happen? Was it because they wanted the compensate the sprinters with a shorter K4 after IOC took K2 200m out of the program? 

 

Gender equality my friend, the freaking gender equality in all canoeing sprint/slalom events

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hckosice said:

 

Gender equality my friend, the freaking gender equality in all canoeing sprint/slalom events

 

But the men still have 1000m in K1, K2, C1, and C2, not 500m, so why does gender equality only matter in K4? :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vektor said:

 

But the men still have 1000m in K1, K2, C1, and C2, not 500m, so why does gender equality only matter in K4? :d

 

Well, if I remember correctly the first idea was to make all mentioned events also in 500m, but the big nations lobby succeeded to keep at least the singles and doubles events in the 1km distance, the K4 was a more or less a compromise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...