website statistics

Sprint Canoeing ICF World Championships 2019

Totallympics

Just now, dcro said:

I believe that Denmark was given 4 quotas (and that subsequently one more was returned as Joergensen is already qualified).

Still, that is all very circumstantial. I belive the qualification document is intended to work the same no matter who finished 9th.

The wording says that we only move to the next boat size when we are unable to fill the previous boat size. In the :CZE's case we don't as we only need one quota.

Of course, this wouldn't be the first time where what is written and what they actually meant is different.

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

Also shouldn't Sweden have a K1 500m quota thanks to reallocations?

10 athlete quota reallocations

-4 :RUS (K4 500m)

-3 :DEN (K4 500m)

-2 :CHN(K2 500m)

-1 :SWE (K1 500m)

After the first step, there are only 9 quotas in the women's kayak pool, 2 from K1 500 (NZL and BLR) and 7 from K2 500 (3x2 from BLR, POL and FRA, and 1 from UKR)

Just now, Vektor said:

After the first step, there are only 9 quotas in the women's kayak pool, 2 from K1 500 (NZL and BLR) and 7 from K2 500 (3x2 from BLR, POL and FRA, and 1 from UKR)

Ukraine has two athletes in the K4 qualified in other events (one in K1 200m and the other in K2 500m)

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

Ukraine has two athletes in the K4 qualified in other events (one in K1 200m and the other in K2 500m)

Well, shit. I knew it that there will be one athlete with "double quotas" that I won't notice. Fuck this system. :d