website statistics

Sprint Canoeing ICF World Championships 2019

Totallympics

14 minutes ago, Vektor said:

In Women's K4 Hungary, Belarus, New Zealand, Poland, Ukraine, Russia should easily qualify, and France, Australia, and Germany will fight for the last 2 slots. I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if Germany will the one to not make it. 

Is it sure that one of them will not qualify? I don't really understand the reallocation System, but I thought there were lots of reallocated places in Women's kajak and they would simply fill the next K4? So they can really all qualify, right?

Edited by EselTheDonkey

14 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

Is it sure that one of them will not qualify? I don't really understand the reallocation System, but I thought there were lots of reallocated places in Women's kajak and they would simply fill the next K4? So they can really all qualify, right?

Yeah, they can and probably will. I was just talking about the 10 "default" K4 quotas. 

Just now, james89 said:

I'm still a bit confused with the continental quotas. All of Europe, Asia, Oceania and the Americas need to be represented, right? 

The top 4 continents in the K4 need to be represented. This is done through the World Championships

The three best continents (minus Europe) will get a spot to qualify in the K2/C2 events at their respective continental qualifier

For K1/C1 events all continents will have a qualifier at the continental level.